Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My best friend...

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Me and my Best friend Lexi have known each other since kindergarten. But, lately she has been running off with someone else. For example, I will be sitting around with her and Hannah and she won't talk to me.. She'll go off with Hannah somewhere. I just feel left out. She always says were best friends forever but we don't hang out as much as we used to since Hannah came into view. If I get other friends, she will ask me things like "Why are you friends with her?" I love her as a best friend to death and I would die for her but I just feel left out and I'm too shy to say anything what should I do?

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

My best friend...

Posted By:
dreams11
dreams11
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know if this helps.. but I would say try to get up the courage to talk to her and find her when nobody else is around to talk to her about it or maybe you could bring another friend or family member with you if it would help, maybe you wouldn't be as shy with someone else that you know there. If Hannah is a new friend of yours and hers, she might be trying to get to know Hannah and didn't mean to do this. But i think she should know how you feel about her doing this, it's not good to bottle up feelings.

That!

My best friend...

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you for replying. No, Hannah has been our friend for awhile... Hannah's best friend moved and she became close to us. But since 6th and 7th grade Lexi has ignored me a bit because of her. If I ever get courage I'll try. But thanks!!! And I owe you one for answering!!! 

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

My best friend...

Posted By:
dreams11
dreams11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Singermms" wrote:

Thank you for replying. No, Hannah has been our friend for awhile... Hannah's best friend moved and she became close to us. But since 6th and 7th grade Lexi has ignored me a bit because of her. If I ever get courage I'll try. But thanks!!! And I owe you one for answering!!! 
You're welcome! ^.^ And oh, maybe the reason is Lexi feels sorry for Hannah about Hannah's best friend moving? Anyway, good luck! smile

That!

My best friend...

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Some friendships are like that. If someone new comes along and your best friend starts to be close with them instead if you.. It's hard.. I know. Just arrange to meet up with your best friend, by yourselves, or talk to her about how you feel. If it doesn't work out, find a new friend.

My best friend...

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks Sophia, I'll keep it in mind.

My best friend...

Posted By:
SOPHlE
SOPHlE
StarStarStarStar
Go up to her and ask "Is there anything I did that hurt your feelings?" maybe you did something in the past that made her feel bad. For example: spread a rumor, pushed her, called her a name.

If she says yes: Ask what you did, and then if she explains, tell her you're sorry. It was an honest mistake. Hopefully, she'll accept your apology. If not, then maybe you should take a break from her.

If she says no: Then maybe you are both drifting apart from each other. People have personalities that do change, and sometimes, you just don't like hanging out with someone anymore. Maybe that's the case. If so, then go find new friends.

Hope I helped

My best friend...

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm really sorry I haven't been online...)

Okay, there is a problem though. . . I'm not the speak your mind girl, I'm the one to keep it in my mind but never say anything. I'll try my best to bring something up, she is always with that girl Hannah. Hannah doesn't talk to me, and ignores me and I think she hates me for some reason, which I don't get since she actually said when we were younger "I'm always your best friend." Lexi, my best friend admitted she told Hannah some of my closest secrets... because she think Hannah's her sister. 

My best friend...

Posted By:
SOPHlE
SOPHlE
StarStarStarStar
Invite them over for dinner at your house, maybe? Or go out to see a movie with them?

My best friend...

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll try my best.... 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Name 1 thing u can't live without

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

ROBBIN WILLIAMS HAS DIED!

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos