Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Touchy??

Posted By:
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2
StarStarStar
Dear Dish-It,

I have had this best friend (he is a boy) for about 5 years now.  We're both 15, but we have no feelings for each other.  We've invited each other to sleepovers, swimming, etc.  Our parents are also very close friends.  However, one day, he invited me to go swimming in our neighborhood pool.  I was very excited to go.  When I got there, he was already in the pool.  So i got in, we swam laps and raced for a little bit, and that sorta stuff.  While we we're playing, he snuck up behind me, and touched my...... you know what........... front and back.......  and turned me around..... and kissed me........................  on the lips.................................................  It happened last month.  I haven't talked to him since then.....  What should I do?  He won't answer any of my calls Frown.

-Too close for comfort-

I'M ME AND THAT'S WHAT I WANNA BE... IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, GO JUMP OFF THE EDGE OF A CLIFF... AND IF YOU STILL DON'T LIKE ME... LICK A MONKEY... YOU'LL FEEL BETTER...OK, BYE BYE!!

C A L L M E CRAY CRAY
-♥Lizzie♥-

Touchy??

Posted By:
xatia
xatia
StarStarStarStar
You should talk to him about it, he's your best friend isn't he? You can't avoid him forever. smile

Touchy??

Posted By:
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2
StarStarStar

"xatia" wrote:

You should talk to him about it, he's your best friend isn't he? You can't avoid him forever. smile

That's the problem... i read over my post again, i forgot to mention that he won't answer any of my calls!!

I'M ME AND THAT'S WHAT I WANNA BE... IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, GO JUMP OFF THE EDGE OF A CLIFF... AND IF YOU STILL DON'T LIKE ME... LICK A MONKEY... YOU'LL FEEL BETTER...OK, BYE BYE!!

C A L L M E CRAY CRAY
-♥Lizzie♥-

Touchy??

Posted By:
xatia
xatia
StarStarStarStar
You know where he lives? Go see him there. You guys have to talk this out. 

Touchy??

Posted By:
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2
StarStarStar

"xatia" wrote:

You know where he lives? Go see him there. You guys have to talk this out. 

yeah you're right...

C A L L M E CRAY CRAY
-♥Lizzie♥-

Touchy??

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
mm mm gurl no tell him to back it up 63 paces

centipede

Touchy??

Posted By:
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2
StarStarStar

"-Damaged" wrote:

mm mm gurl no tell him to back it up 63 paces

hhaahhaa i love it.... but seriously I'm going to do that

C A L L M E CRAY CRAY
-♥Lizzie♥-

Touchy??

Posted By:
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2
StarStarStar
I talked to him...... he says he has "feelings" for me now....

C A L L M E CRAY CRAY
-♥Lizzie♥-

Touchy??

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar

"iittsslizzie2" wrote:

I talked to him...... he says he has "feelings" for me now....
Are you ok with that ?

Petpalace

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hey Kidzworldians!

how to train your dragon 2

It's Musical Game.

My favorite animal is a coyote

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Profile Pic not showing

latest videos