Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What should I do?

Posted By:
KaitlynIsHere
KaitlynIsHere
Star
Okay so my boyfriend and I have been dating for about six months. Everything have been good until he recently started asking questions about my best friend, like "is she single" and a few days ago he told me that he has a big crush on her. She doesn't know this, and she is then most loyal friend I have so I'm not worried that she's going to date him. My question is, what should I do about him? Should I stay with him or forget about him since I'm not the only one he likes?

What should I do?

Posted By:
yoyo dude
yoyo dude
Star
comeing from a boy he might brek up with u but if he dosnt  so he likes other girls unless he leavs u he likes u more

dennis friend me Wink

What should I do?

Posted By:
Famousmusician9
Famousmusician9
Star
1. OF COURSE!!!! I mean, you can't just live with yourself knowing that ur bf likes ur best friend. It's totally wrong. Break up with him. 

FamousMusician9

What should I do?

Posted By:
KaitlynIsHere
KaitlynIsHere
Star
Thanks for the advice you two, it helped a lotsmile

What should I do?

Posted By:
Famousmusician9
Famousmusician9
Star
Np. Friend me. Big Grin

FamousMusician9

What should I do?

Posted By:
blondehairblueeyes
blondehairblueeyes
Star
For my next birthday party I'm going to Paris and my mom said that i could invite one of my friends. But i can dicide which one! What should i do?

Blondehairblueeyes

What should I do?

Posted By:
blondehairblueeyes
blondehairblueeyes
Star
I think you should forget him... cuz if he likes someone else than hes not worth your time smile

Blondehairblueeyes

What should I do?

Posted By:
Bloody Wings Lock
Bloody Wings
StarStarStarStar
test him 
like telling him that u have a crush on someone if he gets jealous than he loves u if he doesnt then .................. you know what i mean
so good luck smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

latest videos