Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

She gets really angry.....ALL THE TIME

Posted By:
mustachebuddy5
mustachebuddy5
Star

I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!!!!!! My friend Allyson gets real angry all the time, even if it's not a big deal!!!!!! On Friday March 7, 2014 it was free day for the third, fourth, fifth and six classes at are school. We could not go in are class because are teacher was watching the the kids that could not go and have fun because they got a zero or turned in all there oops (slip that can be used because someone that did not turn in there homework when it was due). Well, we could hang out in the 5th and 4th grade also the library and the lab. Well the lab did not work so we went in the library. Then the library was crowded with littler kids. Then Katrina, Kallee and I went to ask the princibel where to go. He said that we can go in a room across from the office. Soon time passed and Allyson came in. She wanted to join. We said, 'no'. then she told her cousin Marrissa. Well then we let Allyson join. Later on, she was playing on her ipod touch and holding Katrina's ball under her arm, well i said,'give me the ball. It's not yours." That made her mad! She told her cousin again!!!! She gets so mad for no reason!!!!!! She and her cousin Marrissa kept on getting mad at us for no reason. Then Allyson she was telling one of my friends Kallie Jo what to do!!!! I am SO mad!!!!! What do I do!?
                  From Mustachebuddy5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos