Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

We were inseparable once..

Posted By:
BumbleB33
BumbleB33
StarStar
My Best friend (well used to be) said she didn't want to hang out with me because of the guy i was with. She dated him for two days and moved on to 4 diffrenet guys after him. She is 16 and i am 15. I told her how i felt about the whole dating your friends ex boyfriends thing and my deal on it is that if you dated for less then a week you never really liked them. If you dated for less then a week and then dated 2 or more people after its safe. ut she told me she was embaressed to be around me. Well after i realized he used me just to get in my pants i told her. She said ''just because you realized youre promiscuous  doesnt mean we are friends'' and ofcourse i was fine with that. Well she started going around our High school saying i was doing  everyones ex boyfriends. Which is not true. She got mean so i got mean back. one day she messaged me and said i was a jerk for trying to say she was still into him.. well i figured since she shaves her eyebrows and is sensitive about it id go at it. so i asked her if she need something.. like eyebrows. and she said she i was missing something like a vriginity and so i replyed with its not my fault guys would rather do me then touch you with a ten foot pole''  (after i told her she had no eyebrows i got of facebook and i said the rest in the hallway) we are currently not friends. should i apologize and be her friend or forget her?

The world is weird, but so am I.

Posted By:
Midsykitsy
Midsykitsy
StarStar
WAIT WAIT
Hold
up
You're 15, she's 16, and both of you engage in relationships that might make you a mother? I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Wa...t

Posted By:
BumbleB33
BumbleB33
StarStar
Oh please.
Look the things i did in the 8th grade were an accident and i never said i was proud of them. Now i didn't post for you to criticize me. I think my mother did enough of that when she kicked me out at age 13. If you don't know the whole story don't judge. Im sorry half the time it was forced.
I didnt ask for it, it just happened. 

Posted By:
Midsykitsy
Midsykitsy
StarStar
Well sorry but the way you worded it made it sound like you just jumped into intimate relationships without any care at all, and the fact that you bragged to your ex-friend about guys wanting to do you kinda pushed it further. Well, anyway, if she's gonna act like that then just forget her and move on. You can find people much better than her, but you should probably carry around pepper spray and start kicking balls if you were 'forced' like you said.

Wa...t

Posted By:
BumbleB33
BumbleB33
StarStar
It was in 8th grade. i moved afterwords and the only reason she used ''you don't have a vriginity'' is becuase ive told her about being forced and she liked the idea.  I dont think it as easy as that, some of the guys i knew were pretty big. They towered over you. You couldn't just say no and run off. Have you ever been held down by a 6'5, 175 Ib football player? Its very hard to escape.

Posted By:
Midsykitsy
Midsykitsy
StarStar
Soo you could legally do something about it if you were 'forced' 

Wa...t

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Why dont my parents love me?

KW Break!!

What are your favorite tv shows?

KW Break!!

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos