Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Replaced.

Posted By:
NecessarilySilent
NecessarilySilent
StarStar
I doubt anyone cares, but...

Last year, Brooklyn, Rebecca, Gracie, Maddi and I were very close friends. Moving into this school year, we were still very close.

Until Sara came.

In the hours after school each day, Rebecca and Sara bonded, until suddenly, one day at school, Rebecca said, "Sara is my best friend! She has to sit with me!" Me and Gracie were immediately pushed out and had to move to another table. After about a month of being told we couldn't sit there anymore, and after a month of being pushed out of every conversation we tried to start, Gracie and I jumped onto Facery Books and brought Maddi and Rebecca into a conversation with us. I said, "Rebecca, me and Gracie barely see you anymore. You walked away with me when I tried to spark a conversation with you a couple of times. Fine, you have Sara, but that doesn't exactly mean its okay to ignore Gracie and I as much as you've been doing." Rebecca:"Ok, I was never IGNORING anyone. Look at it from my perspective. I meet Sara and we have a ton in common. I make a new friend. I don't multitask well, and tend to shut people out sometimes(not on purpose). When people get shut out, people get angry and say mean things." We hadn't been mean to her. "Now lets think about it from gracie's perspective." She didn't know how Gracie felt. "Gracie was raised as the youngest child, I was the oldest. Gracie was raised in a small school, where everyone accepted her, and middle school was a big change." Me:"Now, you obviously had no problems with your differences last year. Actually, you got along rather well." Rebecca:"But put Sara in the group, because it isn't fair that she can't say her point of view." Me:"she cannot control how you treat your other friends." Rebecca: "Gracie gets all tense when Sara is around. She hates her." Me:"It just means she knows she's about to get left out...I know when other people come along to chat with my friends, I should probably duck my head and leave." Just to make this shorter, Gracie says something about her and Rebecca being best friends last year, and Rebecca says they had nothing in common. REALLY? Rebecca says she has done nothing wrong. She yells at me for making her look bad, when she doesn't even care that she's been HURTING US.

This has been going on ever since we had that conversation 6 months ago.

Just recently, Rebecca has pushed out Maddie and caused arguments between her, sara, Maddie, and Brooklyn. Maddie and Brooklyn have broken away, so, technically, Rebecca has dumped all of her friends for one person who constantly insists on doing everything with her, including personal father-daughter things.

...Who does that? I MISS my friends.

How am I?
Adequate.
Life is adequate.
Horsemasks
But horsemasks are awesome.

Replaced.

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar
Woah.
Okay.
Wow.
I kinda understand this..
I've been pushed out multiple times by people like that.
And they never realize what they are doing.
I can't say that your friends are gone forever,
But it's gonna be a bit hard to get them back.

And now,
Ducks.

Replaced.

Posted By:
NecessarilySilent
NecessarilySilent
StarStar
At this point, I don't even care about getting them back, but Rebecca and Sara have to stop being so cruel to Maddie and the rest of us. Sara scolded us for talking behind her back, even though she's been saying really mean things about Maddie and trying to cast her even further from the group.

Thanks. I hope you can find some nicer people in your life that the ones who just leave you and think they're the good guy.  Frustrated

How am I?
Adequate.
Life is adequate.
Horsemasks
But horsemasks are awesome.

Replaced.

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar
It didn't seem much like a group anymore. This Sara girl has obviously changed Rebecca.
They could start being nice one day, but I don't know.
I'm sorry for you guys being pushed away.
And thanks.
They will one day.
Hopefully o-o

And now,
Ducks.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do u wish ur name was?

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

latest videos