Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Best Friend

Posted By:
DolphinMonks
DolphinMonks
StarStarStarStar
Dear Dish-It my best friend has been avoiding me for the past 3 1/2 weeks.She will only talk to me when there is drama she wants to know about.She has been hanging out with Tara and her boyfriend Matthew.She will look at me but I will not talk to her.We have been best friends since 6 grade.I don't know if I should continue to be her friend.I need some help bad.I still want her to be my best friend.Please tell me what I should do about this.

Best Friend

Posted By:
wicked13
wicked13
StarStarStarStar
well, if she is just blowing you off like that, i would confront her about it and ask why. people change over time and we have to change with them so maybe you just need to let her go her own way and find a new best friend. 
- sorry if that sounds harsh

That one moment when....

Best Friend

Posted By:
DolphinMonks
DolphinMonks
StarStarStarStar

"wicked13" wrote:

well, if she is just blowing you off like that, i would confront her about it and ask why. people change over time and we have to change with them so maybe you just need to let her go her own way and find a new best friend. 

- sorry if that sounds harsh

We only talk like maybe once each week.The other day I was walking to class and she was right beside me on her phone.I just started speed walking.Then she asks why I did not wait for her.I really don't want us to loose our friendship over someone else.

Best Friend

Posted By:
wicked13
wicked13
StarStarStarStar
sometimes doing whats best is the hardest thing to do.... just tell her how you fell

That one moment when....

Best Friend

Posted By:
DolphinMonks
DolphinMonks
StarStarStarStar

"wicked13" wrote:

sometimes doing whats best is the hardest thing to do.... just tell her how you fell

what if she get's mad at what i'm telling her?Then she will go behind my back and tell her new best friends what I said about her.Then what would I have to show for that?

Best Friend

Posted By:
PrettySmilee16
PrettySmilee16
StarStar
; my bestfriend is .  .  . well i really dont have a bestfriend nor friends , i have sistaas but my main bff is Destiny . i love her soo much she like my everything but nun serious .  . .. i really can say that about her cause she jusst like me , i tell her everythinnn pretty much . once i had moved away our bond still been the same but then she moved to ohio sooo . . . well she still my bff , , no matter what u got her and she got me i can tell you thaat .

-Thuggin Is Life ♡

Best Friend

Posted By:
LoveMee03
LoveMee03
Star
I Dont Have Bff's Bc Some is Real and some is fake yhu just gotta find the real ones or they might come to yhu ...

Best Friend

Posted By:
DolphinMonks
DolphinMonks
StarStarStarStar

"PrettySmilee16" wrote:

; my bestfriend is .  .  . well i really dont have a bestfriend nor friends , i have sistaas but my main bff is Destiny . i love her soo much she like my everything but nun serious .  . .. i really can say that about her cause she jusst like me , i tell her everythinnn pretty much . once i had moved away our bond still been the same but then she moved to ohio sooo . . . well she still my bff , , no matter what u got her and she got me i can tell you thaat .

Last year my best friend moved schools.I still has 2 other girls that I talked to.But it was just not the same as her being there.Then when we found out we were going to be in the same school again it was awesome.Now she is starting to fade away from me.I mean she went out with these other two friends a couple of weekends ago.She said she was going to text me.Didn't hear from her.So when school came back around that following week she did not say anything.She just stared at me.Then her and her two new best friends walked off.One of the girls from my middle school said that she has no more time for us.I'm starting to believe she is right.She will only come around when she wants to know something interesting that happen that she missed. 

Best Friend

Posted By:
DolphinMonks
DolphinMonks
StarStarStarStar

"LoveMee03" wrote:

I Dont Have Bff's Bc Some is Real and some is fake yhu just gotta find the real ones or they might come to yhu ...

yeah good point

Best Friend

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar
I have many best friends because if one leaves, I have others I can count on.
I hate people who just randomly start ignoring you though o-o

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite tv shows. ?

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

hey

hey

hey

EID MUBARAK

latest videos