Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I have two problems, yay.

Posted By:
BandObsessed
BandObsessed
Star
Hey smile
So, I have two things on my mind and they've been there for too long. I've posted about one before, but I need to tell it again to get to my second one. 
So, I have a friend and we were pretty tight-like, we were probably best friends. About a few months ago, I told her about how I liked my teacher and how I had liked him for a long time. She then-kind of- let it spill to the whole of my form room. Like, I trust my form and we're all good friends, so I didn't mind too much. It was awkward how it was told to most of them, though. I can't blame her for it all, because I had been a part of it. A bunch of girls from my form and I were joking around, laughing about said teacher and she had this whole 'haha, Shannon and I know something y'all don't and you'd love to know'; hence why they were like 'Guysss..' So, she ended up laughing, they looked at us weirdly, I became panicky very quickly and shook my head, they saw me, they asked if I liked him, I said 'no, no, no', she laughed a lot more...and eventually, they worked it out. Though I can't blame her all for this, 

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
So what did you need advice about? Tongue Out

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
BandObsessed
BandObsessed
Star
Love the Panic! reference! My favourite band c: 
Nahh, it's okay now, thanks though <3
Just wanted to rant I guess, aha smile

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Are the two problems: liking your teacher and the way your friends found out? or... is  the way your friends found out the only problem here? Sorry, it wasn't really clear...  so I'll try to help if I can.

First off, I wouldn't worry about them knowing. You're close right? They should be understanding. If not, ignore them (Teasing is expected though).

Second, I guess it's okay to have a crush on you're teacher, but be careful about it. (I'm sure -okay pretty sure smile-  you are so I'm not going to continue with this...)

Again, sorry! I didn't say anything very helpful...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos