Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Help?! Regretting what I did to a friend.

Posted By:
yumeiropa
yumeiropa
Star
Lately, I've been remembering this one incident that me and my friend had from a long time ago. 
I don't quite remember what happened, but I know I was really mean to her.
I'm not 100% about what happened, but I remember her being kind of rude to me, and then we started fighting, and I told her to go 'die'. I didn't really mean it, and I really regret saying that. I barely remember what happened next, but I know that we avoided each other until I moved away. I no longer have contact with her, and I really feel guilty. This happened when I was about 7 or 8 years old, and I was stupid and childish. Any advice?

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
Its normal to feel bad about something (even if it takes a long time) it happens eventually.

Anyway:  im going to give you advice (2 sets to be exact)

Set 1:  If you feel bad just tell her your sorry and that you feel bad.  If you don't have a way of reaching her then you will just have to forgive yourself, it may take a long time but its better then feeling bad about it for the rest of your life.

Set 2:  From what you said its clear that the both of you where very stubborn... I do not mean to insult you at all. 

Look, people fight all the time, its normal.  But you need to realize when its time to stop and forgive one another.  If you don't then the result can only be bad. 

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
You were 7 or 8, and stupid and childish. Everyone makes mistakes and I'm sure that since then she's moved on with her life. You need to move on too. What's done is done and obviously you've learned from it. The best thing to do is just move forward and focus on current friendships.

Name

Signature

Posted By:
Karaleno3
Karaleno3
StarStarStarStar
Uhmmm... 7 and 8 year olds are not stupid and childish. Some are very mature. 

Anyway, I've been through the same thing. It took me so long to forgive myself. Don't worry, because she might have forgotten about it. SO TRUE, I asked if they remembered something that I said, they say, "What are you talking about?" I just say i'm very sorry.

1: Anyway to contact her, you just need to just say these words, from a wise girl like me, JOKING XD. Just say them lol. "I love you, your the best friend i've ever had, and I need you to hang out with me so we can straighten things up... Okay?  I believe we can still be friends."

2: if that doesn't work, you might need to move on. Some things might take time. She might come back to you for help or advice. If that happens, just remember, it was her choice. You can still help her out. I've been through this. I was mostly trying to get attention from my friend because she was cheating on me as a friend. She would be hanging out with other people and talking behind my back.

Just remember, it doesn't have to be a full friendship.

Yo yo, Kara in the house!!!

RISE OF THE GUARDIANS!!!

Jack Frost

Cutey!!!

Frozen

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

latest videos