Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Mean Girls + a rumor going around

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
there are mean girls in my grade. There's Amanda S who said for me to get away from my BFF from Kindergarten. there's Brianna, who tells me what to do. i told the teacher about Amanda. what should i do?? 

There is a rumor going around. whenever i try to talk to my friends, These Boys say i like someone but I don't. My school Janitor, has yelled at one table behind me and one table in front of me to stop yelling across the room. What shall i do??

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME!

Posted By:
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It
StarStarStar

Hey there Macbarbie09,

It seems like a lot of what's going on is just normal stuff for school. Sorry that your classmates can be rude and unkind. I know it must be hard to go through that everyday at school. 

Talk to your parents or a school counselor about your issues. I know your issues may seem big right now, but try to focus on your schoolwork and keep your head held high! 

Keep going strong!

~ Dish-It

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Just ignore it.  Seriously.  It's not worth it.  Or you could just not do what the other kids say, and just bluntly tell them "no".  Either ignore it, or stand up for yourself.  It's not that big of a deal.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Ashleexo
Ashleexo
StarStarStarStar
We have some very mean girls in my school.

Posted By:
angelinaa
angelinaa
Star
Sacrifice them. Drink the blood of your enemies.

rad gif

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelinaa" wrote:

Sacrifice them. Drink the blood of your enemies.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dear Dish-It" wrote:

Hey there Macbarbie09,

It seems like a lot of what's going on is just normal stuff for school. Sorry that your classmates can be rude and unkind. I know it must be hard to go through that everyday at school. 

Talk to your parents or a school counselor about your issues. I know your issues may seem big right now, but try to focus on your schoolwork and keep your head held high! 

Keep going strong!

~ Dish-It

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Just ignore them, lots of people go through this an all, I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
When they talk to you just say you don't speak idiot lol
I don't get the janitor part though

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
tanaj952
tanaj952
Star
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*

The musical book worm, Tiana

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

We the Kidz

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

everyone on KW hates me :(

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

latest videos