Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My BFF and I are in different middle schools

Posted By:
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It
StarStarStar
Question: 

My BFF and i are in different middle schools and there is this girl and she is trying to steal my BFF!!!!!! What do i do????? 
- Help me!

Dear Help Me! 
Have you seen the movie "Cadet Kelly"? It was a Disney Channel movie with Hilary Duff. In the movie, Kelly goes to a different school and makes new friends and her old best friend from home gets jealous. In the end Kelly tells her old friend that she doesn't love her any less now, she's just loved her longer.  

I know it's scary for life to change. Friends that are supportive and kind are hard to find. If your BFF is really your BFF then you two will be good for years to come! Just try to relax and support her too. Different schools is hard but I'm sure it's exciting to talk to each other and see each other when you do. Focus on the positive!  

You can also share your feelings with your BFF. She'll respect your honesty if you tell her you're afraid of losing her as a friend.  

I hope this helps! Remember friendship is supposed to be a happy thing in your life, so keep thinking good things and share your honest feelings.

~ Dish-It <3

Posted By:
SOPHlE
SOPHlE
StarStarStarStar
You don't need to hog your BFF. Maybe you can all be BFFS. Whenever someone wants to be my BFF, I accept. There's no reason to exclude people like that.

Posted By:
SOPHlE
SOPHlE
StarStarStarStar
That's just another answer for the person who asked it ^^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

French Tutor Wanted

French Tutor Wanted

French Tutor Wanted

Your Celeb crush!

How to be more girly?

French Tutor Wanted

latest videos