Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Jealous Guy Friend

Posted By:
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It
StarStarStar
Question: 

I have grown up with my best friend and he is kinda like an older brother to me and i got a boyfriend and a few week's ago me and my boyfriend were standing next to my locker and my boyfriend kissed me and it wasn't the first time he kissed me and all of a sudden my best friend run's up and start's yelling and screaming making a scene and i told him to buzz off and me and my boyfriend went to our classes and after school me and my boyfriend started walking down the side walk and my best friend ran up and started punching my boyfriend and they started fighting and the teacher came out and broke them up and my boyfriend ask me to go with him and his friend's and i did and now my best friend is mad at me what should i do?

Question by ???, 

Dear Not-So-Best-Friend, 
This guy is acting COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS! He's not your friend! If he was truly your best friend, he'd be happy that you're happy and he would respect your boyfriend. He's being physically and verbally violent towards another person and that behavior is NOT OKAY AT ALL!  

I think telling him that he's acting completely inappropriately and that you don't want to see him anymore is the best thing to do for right now.  

Setting healthy emotional boundaries, even as kids, is important. Calling people out when they're being mean and rude is important. Taking care of yourself is important.  

Telling a teacher or adult you trust that this friend is getting physical is probably a good idea. Hitting people and fighting are not good things and people who do that should get in trouble for it. 

Focus on you right now and make sure you lead by healthy example. You can do it! I know it's hard to let go of friends, but maybe look at it like if he was really your friend, he would be nice and respectful to other people. Those are the kind of friends you want! People who are respectful and kind! 

Hope this helps! 

~ Dish-It <3  

Jealous Guy Friend

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
i would at least ask your friend why he's mad at you and why he is doing this.  I mean he may know something you don't... Just try to talk to him... it cant hurt.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Jealous Guy Friend

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Punching your b f? That's a d dumb thing to do but Harry Styles did say that if you're going to get in trouble for hitting someone, hit them hard. ​The guy friend should've confessed his feelings though.

Converse!
Converse.

Jealous Guy Friend

Posted By:
1DLouie34
1DLouie34
Star
Just Tell Ur Friend To Give You Some Space, He Should Be Happy That Ur Happy And Maybe Tell Him To Become Friends With Ur Boyfriend , If He Refuses All Of This Thats Just Not A True Friend :\
I Hope I Helped  smile

Life Quotes <3

Hiya

Jealous Guy Friend

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
+_+
diffidently jealous

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Crushes

Why is swearing wrong?

Pancakes Or Waffles

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

latest videos