Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I THOUGHT we were best friends...

Posted By:
Kwix
Kwix
StarStar
  Ok so this guy named Oliver was my best friend. He is on the same trampoline team as me and we would always talk and etc.  He has this weird idea that since he's short he has to be super funny. So he is always yelling things like "I spray my buttcheeks with febreze!!!" And it's funny because it's stupid, I guess.  We both agreed that we were besties.  But recently things have not been going so well.  He seems less funny and more obnoxious and he makes fun of my crush when I really don't want to hear that kind of thing.  I also used to talk to him about my boy problems because I basically had no one else.  Now if I say one thing about my crush, or even just glance over to him, Oliver will jump up and say really loudly, "OBSESSED!!!" Which is not true! And then everyone around me immediately is like "what?" So I have to cover up for it.  Really, it's him who is obsessed.  Once I knew he liked a girl in the gym.  He picked up a random hair pin off the ground and was like "Eww" and threw it away. Just to mess with him, I said "What if it belongs to Erika?" He immediately grabbed it back and looked at it like it was gold.  And he calls ME obsessed?  He lies to me about things that I really care about!  He just randomly makes stuff up! Then he swears up and down that he's telling the truth.   If I even mention the word "Best friend", he stares at me with this resentful/accusing look and mutters "I thought *I* was your best friend." Then of course I say "I'm talking about you, stupid... >.<" But this last competition he pointed to this random kid sitting in the stands and said "look, it's james!" and i was like "who is james?" He said "He's my best friend!!! Big Grin I thought you knew."  ......Yup. You're not my best buddy anymore, jerk.   Do you guys think that it wasn't true friendship? That I only turned to him because I had no one else? Help me out here. Frustrated

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost.

Calm ye ever-moving mouths. The Kwix has spoken!
DO I LOOK LIKE A MORTAL TO YOU?!!?! O.O

Posted By:
Kwix
Kwix
StarStar
PS: I'm sorry it got so long Frown

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost.

Posted By:
smarty321 Lock
smarty321
StarStarStarStar
yep, it is long...... don't worry, every thing's gonna be alright. Time has the ability to heal wounds of all kinds!

Never Ever!
Hi everybody!!!
please add me!!!

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
If you're really bothered by how he's acting you should talk to him about it. Things can get sorted out.

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
ATA321
ATA321
Star
Yeah, it's like guys have no feelings. They are so hard to understand. The best thing you can do is pray to God and try to talk to him about it.

@dancer_

Posted By:
Kwix
Kwix
StarStar
I HAVE talked to him about it.  His response: "PSHHH, lady, I don't know what you're talking about! How am I become a jerk?" me: Indifferent 

But thanks guys. It helps to hear others' opinions on it.

Posted By:
Moon-Planet-Sun Lock
Moon-Planet-Sun
StarStarStarStar
Well if he's insulting you and making fun of you he doesn't deserve to be best friends with someone as amazing as you. Just stop being his friend, he's not worth your time. There are tons of people out there, try and make some more friends! If you don't want another friend talk to him and tell him how you feel.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What kinda farm animal are u?

i am a werewolf

i am a werewolf

What Time Is It Where You Live?

What Time Is It Where You Live?

We the Kidz

latest videos