Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

So Stupid

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar
Look so here it is. My friend has being going in moods every single day and she won't talk to me or my other friends Patricia and Megan. Patricia is just new to our school. Anyway katie is always annoyed because in a stupid game we play. I get to have a job with animals which always annoyed her in the end I gave up and told her she could work with animals but that still wasn't good enough. Anyway in class she started crying and our teacher was away travelling to the airport to get married so the head teacher was in our class. So then we were talking to her privately and katie said me , Megan and Patricia had been ganging up on her when she said that I got everything I want and that Patricia is horible she also made up that Patricia had said all this nasty stuff. She hadn't. Anyway then the head teacher had a circle time with the whole class and they gave us advice really bad advice. My friend Zoe stayed behind and told the head teacher what I had asked Zoe to say then the head teacher said she had heard enough. Katie wants to be friends when she want talk face to face with us, she hasn't said sorry ,she gives us dirty looks and told the headteacher that we were ganging up on her. I'm not being friends with her but now she said to stop being mean and that she has told her mum and dad and her mum is going to phone the school. I don't want to talk to her and what does she even want now the head teacher believes her so ... I'm just so annoyed and what kind of friend is she. We didn't do anything wrong. I feel like dying im not happy. I'm so angry, annoyed, upset and I've not done anything. I need help i need advice. Should i write the headteacher a letter/note what do you think ? Have you got any advice ? Do you think i should do what i suggested ? Just help me please. I slowly but surely dying x Sad

Petpalace

So Stupid

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar
Please help me , I feel like bursting into tears every minutes Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad

Petpalace

So Stupid

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar
I'm desperate please 17 views and not one word of advice , I need you guys , I don't have anyone xx

Petpalace

So Stupid

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar
22 views , no advice xx

Petpalace

So Stupid

Posted By:
Banned321
Banned321
StarStar
Well what I would do is have all your friends got to the head teacher and have the head teacher call your friend katie.then talk about with the head teacher.tell them everything 
i hope this help 

So Stupid

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar

"Banned321" wrote:

Well what I would do is have all your friends got to the head teacher and have the head teacher call your friend katie.then talk about with the head teacher.tell them everything 

i hope this help 

"Banned321" wrote:

i hope this help 

Thanks, my head teacher believes katie but im not leaving it at that, im going to try your advice xxx I will let you know how it goes on. If the conversation doesn't work , should I write a letter ? Thanks again xxx

Petpalace

So Stupid

Posted By:
petpalace
petpalace
StarStarStar
Any other advice would be appreciated xx

Petpalace

So Stupid

Posted By:
Banned321
Banned321
StarStar
Your welcome and it worked for me...cause I had a problem like this once and that's how we solved it.

So Stupid

Posted By:
sunnnyphoenix224
sunnnyphoenix224
Star
well im just sayin i dont have any advice cuz im horrible at givin advice.i suggest u go to chat, say "if you want to give me advice say 123" and someone will say hey. then pm them bout it.thats what i did

"Good look's catch the eye but a good persenaltity catch's the heart"
My Quote

Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Fall Out Boy

Peirce the Veil

Paramore

latest videos