Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Being ignored

Posted By:
KittensRule98
KittensRule98
StarStarStar
I have talked about this before a while ago but I have a friend and we made up yet she hasn`t talked to me in a while.She makes friends with every friend I have and I end up with no one.She never even notices either.She isn`t easily trusted so I`m not sure whether to stay her friend or just forget we ever were friends.So what should I do? I`m guessing I should invite her over next weekend and on her behavior secretly decide whether we should stay friends.But I`m not sure on trusting her or not yet

Don't hurt yourself because you think you're not worth it because someone thinks you are and you might never find out

Being ignored

Posted By:
Bloodybear
Bloodybear
StarStarStarStar
that feels bad ;( same thing happen to me. When I try to make some friends here, some might just ignores me. I've been thinking, perhaps the reasons that they dont friend with me cuz they dont like me. So, I've been not here for a while. Only talk with my real friends. 

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~

Being ignored

Posted By:
KittensRule98
KittensRule98
StarStarStar
Really? You seem like a nice person

Don't hurt yourself because you think you're not worth it because someone thinks you are and you might never find out

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos