Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

If It's A Dare?

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
               Simple enough, if a boy is dared to ask you out to a social or dance, and you say yes do you have to still go?

If It's A Dare?

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar

THIS WAS MY SITUATION TWO DAYS AGO!!! WELL I TOLD HIM I WASN'T GOING... He didn't go either though but he begged me and said he would drive me heheh

Converse!
Converse.

If It's A Dare?

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, I've been asked out for a dare before too. I said no. I didn't really like the guy and he didn't like me like me like that.

My response: If you say yes knowing that it's a dare then, yeah. I think you should go (you said you would didn't you?), but... if you discover that it was a dare and you don't want to go any more tell him. You deserve to get that off your chest. It's not right for him to do that. (Use words carefully!)

If It's A Dare?

Posted By:
SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl
StarStarStarStar
hey girl,if it's your desire not to go then don't!He's just a lonely guy that needs to quit goofing around!If you don't wanna go with him,jus' leave the kid alone!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Cell phones...

Say 'Hello' in Different Languages!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos