Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

She Hates my Guts -.-

Posted By:
Divergent_FourTris
Divergent_FourTris
StarStarStarStar

This girl in my grade used to be one of my friends, but she hates me now. Naturally when you're friends with someone, you joke around with them, but nothing too mean, and one day me and one of my other friends were joking with her. She was laughing and joking back, but later she was texting me about what a horrible friend I am. After I apologized even though I didn't think I did anything bad, I thought that was the end of it. The next day, she wasn't talking to me at all. I asked her hat was up, and she said "Didn't you read my texts?" I said sorry again, and kind of just walked away. The next week, she direct messaged me on a app. She said to me how "mean" I am and that I have no friends. I'm sure she's lying because, she's mad, but I've tried talking to her in person, but she won't be my friend again. What should I do to make her my friend?

Girly Girl

Love Pink smile

I love Dance Moms, Full House, Mean Girls, Divergent, Twilight, The Hunger Games, and Flowers in the Attic.

Divergent

She Hates my Guts -.-

Posted By:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf
StarStar
First, you said sorry already so its not exactly your fault she is still mad. Try asking her what made her upset (example: Please tell me why you are still upset, I forgot what I said to you.). And if she doesn't answer she is probably just doing all this for attention or she just doesn't want to be friends anymore. And since you already said sorry, she's probably just holding a grudge and wants some sort of attention OR she is actually having family problems that are hurting her. Try to convince her that you didn't mean to upset her and that you still want to be friends. smile

-~-~-FLORA-~-~-

She Hates my Guts -.-

Posted By:
goodlistener
goodlistener
StarStar
I am almost positive she doesn't hate you. She is probably just mad. Maybe there is something going on at home or school that you don't know about. Try talking to her. And if she doesn't want to talk have her listen. I know how you feel, I have gone through the same thing. But it turns out that she was just going through some tough times. In the end, even though SHE didn't talk, she listened to be. When I got done explaining it, she forgave me.  If you try and talk to her, I am sure that deep down she is listening. I just hope you can find the right words, and emotions, to explain everything to her.

Just because no one notices you doesn't mean you are unnoticable. It just means that you are to good to be noticed

She Hates my Guts -.-

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"FloraTheWolf" wrote:

First, you said sorry already so its not exactly your fault she is still mad. Try asking her what made her upset (example: Please tell me why you are still upset, I forgot what I said to you.). And if she doesn't answer she is probably just doing all this for attention or she just doesn't want to be friends anymore. And since you already said sorry, she's probably just holding a grudge and wants some sort of attention OR she is actually having family problems that are hurting her. Try to convince her that you didn't mean to upset her and that you still want to be friends. smile

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do anyone know's a website to work on and ...

Cute babyclothes

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Count Down From 2,000!

should i tell my mom im a bi

latest videos