Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Homeschooled and kinda lonely...

Posted By:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf
StarStar
First thing I'd like to say is that I DO have friends, I just don't see them often because we are all kinda far away plus one of them are going to move Frown And even though I write, message, etc. with my friends it just isn't the same. I am homeschooled so I don't make much friends, which means I am on the computer a LOT on multiplayer games and stuff. It isn't bad to have close friends online either, but I feel like going crazy- I feel lonely and desperate for a friend who I can be with often. Though I am sure I will make more friends this summer and more in the future, I don't like the lonely feeling I have right now. Frustrated Plus I am kinda a shy person and I feel awkward around other people.

-~-~-FLORA-~-~-

Posted By:
Tommy-loves-Trains
Tommy-loves-Trains
StarStar

"FloraTheWolf" wrote:

First thing I'd like to say is that I DO have friends, I just don't see them often because we are all kinda far away plus one of them are going to move Frown And even though I write, message, etc. with my friends it just isn't the same. I am homeschooled so I don't make much friends, which means I am on the computer a LOT on multiplayer games and stuff. It isn't bad to have close friends online either, but I feel like going crazy- I feel lonely and desperate for a friend who I can be with often. Though I am sure I will make more friends this summer and more in the future, I don't like the lonely feeling I have right now. Frustrated Plus I am kinda a shy person and I feel awkward around other people.
I used to be homeschooled at least twice a week. In between them lessons I would go out and photo buses. This used to keep me calm and relaxed. I suggest getting into photography etc for when you're bored and other times. Smile Nose

A Geordie from Northumberland.

Bus and Rail Enthusiast.

This is the 1249 Northern service to Gateshead Metrocentre.

Posted By:
Tommy-loves-Trains
Tommy-loves-Trains
StarStar

"Tommy-loves-Trains" wrote:

"FloraTheWolf" wrote:

I used to be homeschooled at least twice a week. In between them lessons I would go out and photo buses. This used to keep me calm and relaxed. I suggest getting into photography etc for when you're bored and other times. Smile Nose
Oh and did I tell you? I made LOADS of friends by doing photography!! :-D

A Geordie from Northumberland.

Bus and Rail Enthusiast.

This is the 1249 Northern service to Gateshead Metrocentre.

Posted By:
NekoMimiMae
NekoMimiMae
StarStarStar
 I know how this feels, trust me! Have you asked your parents about going to a public school or attending an online school? You should check out the options in your area. Clearly a public school would allow you to meet friends, but an online school, now that's a different story. That opens you to options like field trips, meet-ups, etc.

Maybe try and meet people in your area, plan a weekly event where you can all go out and do something, visit somewhere or anything of the sort. Get creative. Make your parents aware that you'd like to expand your social life.

I wish you the best of luck! (:

Logic

DanceMoves

Posted By:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf
StarStar
Thanks i'll try some of those ideas smile

-~-~-FLORA-~-~-

Posted By:
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13
StarStarStar
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!

best dance quote ever!
cool

check out my profile - rainbowloomer13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite song?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

latest videos