Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Best Friend Being Taking By Some Other Girl

Posted By:
DolphinMonks
DolphinMonks
StarStarStarStar

"Discoduck223" wrote:

Don't worry ur not the only one I have familiar story bit not so intense so I have this BFF tht I have known for a long time and this girl who just started to go to this school she took over my BFF and one day I was talking to her and the new girl said tht she will cut me. We'll this girl has a very bad criminal record so tht if she messes up well she is in trouble I didn't want to make feel tht u r alone.

This evil girl is trying to pretend like nothing ever happened between her and me.I mean you can't hide what you did and are still doing to be.She claims she is trying to get my friend back.I mean if I look on profile she has stole a lot of my friends and are trying to talk to them.I don't want them to end up in the situation she is putting me in.Then they will be like why didn't someone tell me about you?I mean they need to listen to me.She is not a good person to be trying to talk to or be friends with.She is going to end up trying to kill you and herself and her soon to be twin daughters.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

"ValenciaRose" wrote:

: Embarrassedfirst of all, can I just say you are quite bravesmile

Second of all, why don't you just talk to your/her parents? No offence, but she's crazy. The best way to deal with this is to talk to an adult. They will help you. If you worry about being a snitch, don't. It's better to be safe than sorry. 

Thirdly, I think you should stand up to the mean girl. Let her know how much you need your best friend and how she's ruining your life. Also, speak to your sisters and your best friends: is she really your true best friend if she's not gonna trust you? 

I read this and I was like "you poor thing" and "wow that girl is not right in the end." 

I know this is probably a bad option. But maybe (just maybe) you should talk to the mean girl and ask her what's her problem? Fight against her by asking how she would feel if you did it to her and if you can't try the nice approach, try to choose the mean approach. 

this is is probably not very good advice. Stay in school kids. 

(No! It's really good advice Big Grin I agree 100% Sorry, I'm going to repeat A LOT of what you've already said)

Valencia is right. I think 'the mean girl" needs some psychological help. You should really talk to your/her parents. (She may succeed in taking her life if she or try to hurt someone elseFrown) They might be able to offer advice and insight as to what to do and why she does this to you. It's also a good idea to talk to your best friend (maybe her sister could try to talk to her too): make sure she knows how feel in this situation. Let her know that you miss her and that you would never try to hurt the other girl.  Stand up for yourself! Tell the girl that you won't be made to seem a bully -also, apologize if you have happened to hurt her in anyway. (That way you can be CERTAIN that none of  what she has ANYTHING  to do with what you've done. -Also, sometimes people just need to her it...)  Most importantly: Stay strong! You obviously have proven to be an extremely brave person (again I agree!), now stick to it smile Things will get better.

Posted By:
DolphinMonks
DolphinMonks
StarStarStarStar

"american_brit" wrote:

"ValenciaRose" wrote:

: Embarrassedfirst of all, can I just say you are quite bravesmile

Second of all, why don't you just talk to your/her parents? No offence, but she's crazy. The best way to deal with this is to talk to an adult. They will help you. If you worry about being a snitch, don't. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks for your advice.I will try and use it. 

Thirdly, I think you should stand up to the mean girl. Let her know how much you need your best friend and how she's ruining your life. Also, speak to your sisters and your best friends: is she really your true best friend if she's not gonna trust you? 

I read this and I was like "you poor thing" and "wow that girl is not right in the end." 

I know this is probably a bad option. But maybe (just maybe) you should talk to the mean girl and ask her what's her problem? Fight against her by asking how she would feel if you did it to her and if you can't try the nice approach, try to choose the mean approach. 

this is is probably not very good advice. Stay in school kids. 

(No! It's really good advice Big Grin I agree 100% Sorry, I'm going to repeat A LOT of what you've already said)

Valencia is right. I think 'the mean girl" needs some psychological help. You should really talk to your/her parents. (She may succeed in taking her life if she or try to hurt someone elseFrown) They might be able to offer advice and insight as to what to do and why she does this to you. It's also a good idea to talk to your best friend (maybe her sister could try to talk to her too): make sure she knows how feel in this situation. Let her know that you miss her and that you would never try to hurt the other girl.  Stand up for yourself! Tell the girl that you won't be made to seem a bully -also, apologize if you have happened to hurt her in anyway. (That way you can be CERTAIN that none of  what she has ANYTHING  to do with what you've done. -Also, sometimes people just need to her it...)  Most importantly: Stay strong! You obviously have proven to be an extremely brave person (again I agree!), now stick to it smile Things will get better.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos