Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

bffs

Posted By:
ginnygator
ginnygator
StarStarStar
I just broke up with my BFF and told her that I did not mean it because I was mad and frustrated, will she take me back? I hope she will because she was like my sister and I don't want anything to change. I just got overly upset and in the heat of the moment I said that. HELP PLEASE!

Ginny Gin Gin

bffs

Posted By:
hydia 5456
hydia 5456
StarStarStarStar
Try explaining to her how you didn't mean to, you just caugt in the heat of the moment. Tell her how you feel about your friendship, if she's like a sister to you tell her, apologize as much as you can. But if truly is your bff she'll gladly and easily accept your apology without making you beg or anything. 

♪Maybe this year I won't be sad on Christmas
Maybe I'll have a happy holiday.
Replace my heart ache and my pain,
With mistletoe and candy canes
This Christmas, could go my way♪

bffs

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
im sure ur best friend will understand
just explain to her
if she really is a good friend, she'll understand!
and the fact that u fought shows u two r close smile
good luck and hope things get better!

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bffs

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
If she was like your sister than of course she will take you back! I don't really know but you shouldn't have broken up with her when you got mad and frustrated. You could've just calmed down. Stay chill.

Converse!
Converse.

bffs

Posted By:
ginnygator
ginnygator
StarStarStar
I tried but in the heat of the moment that is what I thought was the right thing but it wasn't.

Ginny Gin Gin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

i need a bf

Mom or Dad?

latest videos