Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

bffs

Posted By:
ginnygator
ginnygator
StarStarStar
I just broke up with my BFF and told her that I did not mean it because I was mad and frustrated, will she take me back? I hope she will because she was like my sister and I don't want anything to change. I just got overly upset and in the heat of the moment I said that. HELP PLEASE!

# emoji

bffs

Posted By:
hydia 5456
hydia 5456
StarStarStarStar
Try explaining to her how you didn't mean to, you just caugt in the heat of the moment. Tell her how you feel about your friendship, if she's like a sister to you tell her, apologize as much as you can. But if truly is your bff she'll gladly and easily accept your apology without making you beg or anything. 

♪Maybe this year I won't be sad on Christmas
Maybe I'll have a happy holiday.
Replace my heart ache and my pain,
With mistletoe and candy canes
This Christmas, could go my way♪

bffs

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
im sure ur best friend will understand
just explain to her
if she really is a good friend, she'll understand!
and the fact that u fought shows u two r close smile
good luck and hope things get better!

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bffs

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
If she was like your sister than of course she will take you back! I don't really know but you shouldn't have broken up with her when you got mad and frustrated. You could've just calmed down. Stay chill.

Converse!
Converse.

bffs

Posted By:
ginnygator
ginnygator
StarStarStar
I tried but in the heat of the moment that is what I thought was the right thing but it wasn't.

# emoji

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

16th Birthday Ideas (Boy)

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos