Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My 2 bff's like the same guy!!!

Posted By:
fijian booklover
fijian booklover
StarStar
Hi and my bff(code name Alice) is crazy about this guy but this guy gets a bit blushy around her but mostly ignores her meanly.. but lately he's been talkin a bit to my other bff n sometimes I catch them smiling at each other while others think they r smiling cuz of a joke, but this type of smiles are different!! N he stands close to her at times and looks at her too. .. Idk wat to do Help me out Alice is crazy bout him n my other bff is tryin to ignore him but it ain't working! ! I dont wat Alice to notice he is getting close to her n I dont want my two bff's to fight HELP ME PLIZZZ Confused

booklover

Posted By:
PInkpink_
PInkpink_
Star
omg 

Posted By:
_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo
StarStarStarStar
well what i think you should do at different times they both should tell him how they fill she doesnt like him he has to get over it if he doesnt like the other girl but she likes him then she has to get over it if he likes her then its all fine thats what i think

never give up on what you think is right, really when its a friend who says they don't need you but really they do

madoka magica

madoka magica

-madoka magica

Posted By:
fijian booklover
fijian booklover
StarStar
The other bff that this guy likes is me ; (

booklover

Posted By:
[:-Misha-:]
[:-Misha-:]
StarStarStarStar
- Tell Alice The Whole Situation And To The Guy Too.

Posted By:
fijian booklover
fijian booklover
StarStar
Thanks.... I'll try

booklover

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chocolate or vanilla cake?

Do You Go Tanning?

Describe the profile pic above you

Lunch at school

latest videos