Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friends could be mean

Posted By:
jakiah582
jakiah582
Star

Dear Dish-It 

Sometimes i feel like my friends don't like me in school, but they say that they like me as a friend. When were not friends they become so mean to me, sometimes my friend said she  thought i never existed. I felt like crying really hard but i didn't. Can you please tell me what to do?????? smile

jakiah582

Friends could be mean

Posted By:
xXlove-bugXx
xXlove-bugXx
StarStarStar
I would say find new friends more loyal friends. Real friends dont say things like that even if your not friends at the time.

Friends could be mean

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXlove-bugXx" wrote:

I would say find new friends more loyal friends. Real friends dont say things like that even if your not friends at the time.

Friends could be mean

Posted By:
wolfiegal
wolfiegal
StarStarStarStar
I'd best be getting new friends, these "friends" aren't friends.

GawjussGracieex made this for me. ILY!

The name's Bianca.

Comment if you need any help.

True
Snow Wolf

Friends could be mean

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXlove-bugXx" wrote:

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau
I Support Equal Rights

Friends could be mean

Posted By:
jakiah582
jakiah582
Star
Thank you for your advice you really helped.  smile

jakiah582

Friends could be mean

Posted By:
ginnygator
ginnygator
StarStarStar

If friends don't treat you  right  They are not your friends. Say that you do not like what has been happening and let them down easy by saying " Hey, look they way that you guys has been treating me has not been great and I do not mean to hurt your feelings but I don't really want to be friends If this will continue. If you stop doing ( whatever they are doing ) Then we can be friends, I am sorry" They probably wont think you are serious so they might keep doing it so then you say "We cant be friends because you kept doing this so Bye". 

Ginny Gin Gin

Friends could be mean

Posted By:
samkitty214
samkitty214
StarStar
I say that if they verbally hurt you that way they are NOT your true friends the may POSE  as your friends, but they're not. now, they may pretend because you have something they want or you give them free stuff. if you feel like crying. go out and find friends that'll make you feel like you flying OVER your old mean friends. real friends treat you with respect, check in on you, and talk to you when NOBODY will. trust me i know. if you have fallen down and need help you can easily seperate your true friends from the POSERS.

samkitty

Friends could be mean

Posted By:
Babe_wolf
Babe_wolf
StarStar
Find a new friend, and dont talk to her then

Ah! Woo~oo~oo
I'm a wolf.

ADD ME!! Or get bites

swag

Friends could be mean

Posted By:
KizetteIsHeart
KizetteIsHeart
Star
My best friend asked to come with them since I was part of the group, to have a practice. Then I said no and explained why and then she acted weird around me. Why can't she understand? 

KizetteM.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Favorite anime?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Editing More Pictures!

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Favorite anime?

latest videos