Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Wish i could say sorry!

Posted By:
sugarpetals
sugarpetals
StarStarStarStar
Have you ever been unjust to someone before like really unjust? well i did, to one of my three bffs.
She was special in her own way but we never realized it until she left....God knows if shes coming back or i we will ever see her again but all i want is just a moment even ONE minute to just tell her sorry Sad. She isnt special because I like her more than the other two or because she has more talent or whatever it was because she was made special but i never realized it until she left and now im yearning to speak to her just to hear her voice.
 At times i screamed at her unnecessarily because then i had problems of my own and icouldnt take her big ideas for the world, i just wanted to be alone and every time she came i would scream and yell at her to go away and now...now i justy wish i could reverse times and change that.
 Or even speak to her and tell her sorry because even in all that she never ever rejected the fact that im her bff..... she still called me her best friend forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish i could say sorry!

Posted By:
SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl
StarStarStarStar
my gosh ameena! This is so touching and i too really miss our wonderful best friend!if only she could return to guyana and have the same fun we used to!I wanna say i really miss all of you guys!!! Worried

Wish i could say sorry!

Posted By:
sugarpetals
sugarpetals
StarStarStarStar
thx

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Do you like playing board games?

We the Kidz

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

latest videos