Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

HELPPPP SHE USES ME

Posted By:
x__emma__x Lock
x__emma__x
Star
So.. Ive git this friends wee hve been friends for 8 years since highschool shes gotton meen And joined popular wi people i hate sooo much..
its summer now and when she doesnt have anything to do she comes to me and bullys me into cancelling my plans then she makes fun of me and my dance and says im ugly worthless unliked guys only like me cause im like  a prostachute but i tell yah im not she thinks i like her but i dont i hate her i side and out 

I DONT KNOW WHT TO DO

HELPPPP SHE USES ME

Posted By:
kittygirl678
kittygirl678
StarStarStarStarStar
You should talk to her. And if that doesn't work, just ignore her. 

My roleplays:

The Wish....
Grave Despair
Our top priority: To survive
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELPPPP SHE USES ME

Posted By:
max876
max876
Star

"x__emma__x" wrote:

So.. Ive git this friends wee hve been friends for 8 years since highschool shes gotton meen And joined popular wi people i hate sooo much..

its summer now and when she doesnt have anything to do she comes to me and bullys me into cancelling my plans then she makes fun of me and my dance and says im ugly worthless unliked guys only like me cause im like  a prostachute but i tell yah im not she thinks i like her but i dont i hate her i side and out 

I DONT KNOW WHT TO DO

my little sister has a friend like that she would try to  come in our house to get food she uses us for food like once my sister had cookies for her friends she asked my sister for one and i told my sister to say no and when my sister said no she said to my sister i'm not your friend just because we didn't give her a cookie my mom and in school she would tell lies about my sister when they weren't friends and when they were friends

HELPPPP SHE USES ME

Posted By:
max876
max876
Star
why don't you tell her how you fell and if she dose not listen don't be friends with her

HELPPPP SHE USES ME

Posted By:
TheForgottenGirl
TheForgottenGirl
Star
You have to tell an adult about what's going on between you and your ex-friend. 

HELPPPP SHE USES ME

Posted By:
draaculagirl
draaculagirl
Star
if she hurts you and that she should not be doing that. 

im crazy and i love it

HELPPPP SHE USES ME

Posted By:
draaculagirl
draaculagirl
Star
ok and tell her that my dance is beatiful. that i am beutiful. and if you don't like it than you can just leave.  if she was truely your bff she would not bully you like this

im crazy and i love it

HELPPPP SHE USES ME

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
Well, I hope you're not friends with her whilst she's doing that. 
You should confront her about it, tell her how's she's been acting and how you hate it. If it comes down to it tell an adult or someone you trust and see if they can help you. If it never gets better you should try moving on and ignoring her. It's not the best advice, but there's not a lot you can do.

HELPPPP SHE USES ME

Posted By:
not-perfect
not-perfect
StarStar

"x__emma__x" wrote:

I DONT KNOW WHT TO DO

she could be joking u never know ask her but ive seen many people do it and its mainly playful teasing if it snnoys u dont be a friend.
but in dont think u should grt adults involved.
doesnt normaly do anything.

EMMA XX

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Doing For Halloween?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Hi friends!

WOULD YOU RATHER...

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos