Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

They are driving me insane!

Posted By:
StarStar
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!! 

Please help me me before I loose it,

Posted By:
miley15
miley15
StarStarStarStar
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...

Posted By:
BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW
StarStarStar
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other. 

Welcome to my world of nerdy

-Yupina the second •_–

Posted By:
StarStar
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.

Posted By:
samkitty214
samkitty214
StarStar
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along.
second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.

samkitty

Posted By:
PInkpink_
PInkpink_
Star
Embarrassed quite complicated  

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmm... it looks like what I wanted to "say" has been covered. They're right. The best thing to do would to be to talk to them -and then have them talk to each other.

Posted By:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd
StarStarStarStar
If they keep fighting then they are not worth it

DJwwjd(The cutest geek ever!)

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"BadwolfDW" wrote:

So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other. 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos