Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Posted By:
B-who-u-r-and-SING
B-who-u-r-and-SING
StarStarStar

My best friend and I were really close before and hung out all the time, we were both in musicals and both got smaller parts, and if one of us got a bigger part, it was her. Then she took voice lessons with an amazing voice teacher and got a little better, she took lessons for about two weeks and then I decided to take lessons too. After about three weeks people were saying that I was an amazing singer and all of the sudden my maybe-best-friend hardly talks to me. She always seems really sad. (Keep in mind that my friend can't sing well) I don't know if she is jealous or what, and please don't think that i'm conceited by thinking she might be jealous I am just wondering. Please help!

I HAVE A PUPPY AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone like waffles?
Be who you are and sing! LIKE ME!!!!!

YAY!!

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Posted By:
-Karpov-
-Karpov-
StarStarStarStar
I think jealousy would be if she were angry at you for being considered better than her. It sounds more like she's just disappointed, but it's impossible for you to know if you don't ask. 

I'm sorry sir, I just ... it's just ...

Come on, old fellow, spit it out. Whatever it is, it can't be that bad.

I've got this feeling that my life is grey and hopeless.

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Karpov-" wrote:

I think jealousy would be if she were angry at you for being considered better than her. It sounds more like she's just disappointed, but it's impossible for you to know if you don't ask. 

I agree here.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Posted By:
B-who-u-r-and-SING
B-who-u-r-and-SING
StarStarStar
Well I don't think I can ask her because I can't really say "Hey are you jealous because I can sing better than you?" That would just make her plain mad at me, she does seem disappointed, if I don't walk up to her and start talking to her she would probably act like I'm not even there!

YAY!!

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think she's jealous -if so it's not to a point where she's angry with you. She's probably just sad because she's been trying so hard -for what seems like a fairly decent time now- to be a good singer. Having a best friend who is a good singer and is acknowledged for might just be hard for her right now.

*Try talking to her -don't ask her if she's jealous, ask her if she's okay.

*Point out things she's good at -not randomly  though... if it comes up in the moment.  Ex: She's creative and good at making crafts. Compliment her. "Oh, that's really cute. Seriously!? How do you make these things?"

*Do something fun with her -let her know that's she amazing just the way she is.

I really hope this helps! ^-^

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Posted By:
wolfiegal
wolfiegal
StarStarStarStar
She's probably pretty bummed out that people are basically saying that you can sing better than her.
It might take her a while, but she'll probably be your friend again. 
Just be friendly with her. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but it's pretty disappointing for her.
It'll be alright! Big Grin

GawjussGracieex made this for me. ILY!

The name's Bianca.

Comment if you need any help.

True
Snow Wolf

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"american_brit" wrote:

I don't think she's jealous -if so it's not to a point where she's angry with you. She's probably just sad because she's been trying so hard -for what seems like a fairly decent time now- to be a good singer. Having a best friend who is a good singer and is acknowledged for might just be hard for her right now.

*Point out things she's good at -not randomly  though... if it comes up in the moment.  Ex: She's creative and good at making crafts. Compliment her. "Oh, that's really cute. Seriously!? How do you make these things?"

*Do something fun with her -let her know that's she amazing just the way she is.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Posted By:
not-perfect
not-perfect
StarStar

"-Karpov-" wrote:

Yesh do not ask her but mqybe u could help her in a way im sure u will be friends again soon.

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Posted By:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50
StarStarStarStarStar

"not-perfect" wrote:

"-Karpov-" wrote:

Yesh do not ask her but mqybe u could help her in a way im sure u will be friends again soon.

Am I dreaming or did Em just post in a forum?!

Arctic Monkeys!!

GTA V IS EPIC!

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!

Surely waiting for a waiter to bring your food makes you the waiter?? O.O

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

Gtr

Fun times in the forums

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

Posted By:
B-who-u-r-and-SING
B-who-u-r-and-SING
StarStarStar

"american_brit" wrote:

Thank you! I'll try smile

YAY!!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

If i could meet ...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What's the most important lesson you have ...

being a loner bullies and should do suidce

latest videos