Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

mean

Posted By:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002
Star
so my best friend is so mean to everyone, including me! we became friends at the end of third grade after she bullied me and she still does bully me and doesn't realize it. she physically bullies me and verbally bullies me. she told me she loves it when I get mad. she can be really inapropriate  and she swears. we are going to different school next year but she still lives about a block or two away from me. everyone thinks we are BFF's and we are, just not in my mind. I have been waiting for this year for a while now but she still wants to be friends and i don't. I feel bad bcuz she doesn't have any friends except for me and if I tried to make any friends she would pull me away from them and she cant do that this year, but I don't want to be her friend and I don't want to tell her that. also she is ruthless and will not take no for an answer i know this bcuz the one time i tried ignoring her she just about broke my arm which meant i had to sit out of gym for a week.

keep calm and love puppies

mean

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
She's not a very good friend.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

mean

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

mean

Posted By:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50
StarStarStarStarStar
She is obviously NOT your best friend.
I wouldn't even call her a friend
She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way
She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you
Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.

I would either:
Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore

or:
Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.

Arctic Monkeys!!

GTA V IS EPIC!

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!

Surely waiting for a waiter to bring your food makes you the waiter?? O.O

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

Gtr

Fun times in the forums

mean

Posted By:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002
Star

"Boysrock50" wrote:

She is obviously NOT your best friend.

I wouldn't even call her a friend

She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way

She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you

Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.

I would either:

Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore

or:

Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.

Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die

mean

Posted By:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate.

Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way

Arctic Monkeys!!

GTA V IS EPIC!

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!

Surely waiting for a waiter to bring your food makes you the waiter?? O.O

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

Gtr

Fun times in the forums

mean

Posted By:
Wooper1255
Wooper1255
StarStarStarStarStar
No. Just no. Mr. Face does not approve this. ._.
Okay, okay, let's get serious.
Your best friend BULLYING you? And loves it when you get mad? What the heck? SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND!
You should have a talk with your best friend. No seriously, she doesn't have any friends cause she's a bully and no one likes to be friends with a bully...
You should tell your best friend that she NEEDS to change her attitude! She needs to be more nicer to others also.
Also, a best friend is: Caring, Kind, Loyal, Nice, Thoughtful, and will stand up for you against bullies, will be there if you're upset, maybe they'll even CRY with you!
A best friend is totally NOT: Someone who bullies you, Someone who likes it when your mad
You should ask her any of the following questions:
Are you Okay?
Why are you bullying me? You're my friend.
Is something wrong like family issues?
Questions like that are good because there may be a reason for bullying. She could be suffering from depression, or is confused or lonely. Just talk to her. Have a discussion with her. Also, you should talk to other people. Ask them why they aren't friends with your best friend. Then maybe, after they tell you what they don't like about her, you can go back to your best friend and tell her the things she needs to improve on. Also, if necessary, tell an adult like your mom, a teacher, consular, or her mom.
Whatever you think will solve this conflict between you and your best friend well... just go for it. But think about the outcome too.
Hope I helped, I might add some tips and suggestions to you. :3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ☼☆✿Hi there!✿☆☼(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Girl: Hey girl!
Bff: Hey girl!
Me: Wuzzup...
Girl: Guess what? My dad is super rich! Plus I always get straight A's and also, I might go to Paris soon and blah, blah, blah...
Bff: ( ╯°□°)╯
Me: True!!!
And btw

Welcome to Heaven ^.^
You starving bro?
Keep calm and chase your dreams! :)

mean

Posted By:
Wooper1255
Wooper1255
StarStarStarStarStar
You NEED to tell your parents or HER parents about her attitude, this is abuse from your OWN best friend! Tell an adult, don't be afraid, it's not even SILLY to tell an adult, this is serious, she is HURTING you! Tell someone before things get out of hand and she REALLY hurts you! D=

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ☼☆✿Hi there!✿☆☼(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Girl: Hey girl!
Bff: Hey girl!
Me: Wuzzup...
Girl: Guess what? My dad is super rich! Plus I always get straight A's and also, I might go to Paris soon and blah, blah, blah...
Bff: ( ╯°□°)╯
Me: True!!!
And btw

Welcome to Heaven ^.^
You starving bro?
Keep calm and chase your dreams! :)

mean

Posted By:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002
Star

"Wooper1255" wrote:

No. Just no. Mr. Face does not approve this. ._.

Okay, okay, let's get serious.

Your best friend BULLYING you? And loves it when you get mad? What the heck? SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND!

You should have a talk with your best friend. No seriously, she doesn't have any friends cause she's a bully and no one likes to be friends with a bully...

You should tell your best friend that she NEEDS to change her attitude! She needs to be more nicer to others also.

Also, a best friend is: Caring, Kind, Loyal, Nice, Thoughtful, and will stand up for you against bullies, will be there if you're upset, maybe they'll even CRY with you!

A best friend is totally NOT: Someone who bullies you, Someone who likes it when your mad

You should ask her any of the following questions:

Are you Okay?

Why are you bullying me? You're my friend.

Is something wrong like family issues?

Questions like that are good because there may be a reason for bullying. She could be suffering from depression, or is confused or lonely. Just talk to her. Have a discussion with her. Also, you should talk to other people. Ask them why they aren't friends with your best friend. Then maybe, after they tell you what they don't like about her, you can go back to your best friend and tell her the things she needs to improve on. Also, if necessary, tell an adult like your mom, a teacher, consular, or her mom.

Whatever you think will solve this conflict between you and your best friend well... just go for it. But think about the outcome too.

Hope I helped, I might add some tips and suggestions to you. :3
  your right and the only reason I have put up with her this long is because her dad died but I cant stand her anymore so but seriously I feel like there is another reason bcuz she has had people confront her saying "u know what I have put up wit this for a while and I have told u to stop and u don't listen and I know your dad died but that doesn't mean u can treat people like that "  but she still does it and for the past 3 yrs. I have put up with it but not anymore I will talk to her about it. Thanks.

mean

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
agreed with boysrock and wooper

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

"Yo' Mama" Jokes Are Offensive, Yes or No?

confused crush?

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Rate the band above you

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

latest videos