Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance
Member since:
June, 2014
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17
See, I have a girl I know from dancing, and she and I share rides to dance ALL the time. The only problem is, I don't really like her! I can't tell my mum because I'm afraid that she likes the girl and will only get angry at me, and I don't want to hurt her feelings, what do I do?? Plz help. Annoyed

Life may not be the party we hoped for,
but while we're here, we should dance!

I like drawing
I like books
I like films
But... I don't like ebola. I mean, screw ebola.


Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Member since:
June, 2013
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7363
Is there a reason you don't like her?
Just give her a chance maybe, and get to know her.

My Art

I Support Equal Rights
 #FLT4EVER


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13336

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Is there a reason you don't like her?

Just give her a chance maybe, and get to know her.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
mikirat242
mikirat242
Member since:
November, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15

"GottaLoveDance" wrote:

See, I have a girl I know from dancing, and she and I share rides to dance ALL the time. The only problem is, I don't really like her! I can't tell my mum because I'm afraid that she likes the girl and will only get angry at me, and I don't want to hurt her feelings, what do I do?? Plz help. Annoyed

Just ask her a few questions and see if u like her Angel

Crazylady201


Posted By:
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance
Member since:
June, 2014
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Is there a reason you don't like her?

Just give her a chance maybe, and get to know her.

That's great advice, its just she is sooooo annoying and I cant escape her, so how do I avoid her??


Life may not be the party we hoped for,
but while we're here, we should dance!

I like drawing
I like books
I like films
But... I don't like ebola. I mean, screw ebola.


Posted By:
arthi
arthi
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 5165
Maybe you are the most friendliest person in the class for her and she likes to be your friend. I think you should follow kirsten's advice otherwise just wait till she makes a bff in your class smile

siggy pic


Posted By:
samkitty214
samkitty214
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 23
well if you TRULY dislike her, than just ignore her, or just try to explain it to your mom in the nicest way possible.
but if your willing to give friendship a try then start a conversation with,"So, what school do you go to?" or " hey whats up?"

best of like-


samkitty


Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1455
Hmm, there has to be a reason why you don't like her..
Did she do something to you or made you mad at her for some reason?
Maybe you should talk to her an discuss things.


Want advice? Ask me, or look at my blogs. smile


Posted By:
not-perfect
not-perfect
Member since:
March, 2014
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25

"arthi" wrote:

Maybe you are the most friendliest person in the class for her and she likes to be your friend. I think you should follow kirsten's advice otherwise just wait till she makes a bff in your class smile
Just try nd get to know her

Posted By:
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance
Member since:
June, 2014
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17

Wow, I didn't think of that thanks!

Life may not be the party we hoped for,
but while we're here, we should dance!

I like drawing
I like books
I like films
But... I don't like ebola. I mean, screw ebola.


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

A song I made up!

A song I made up!

A song I made up!

A song I made up!

A song I made up!

LETS ALL COUNT DOWN FROM 9,000-moved

latest videos