Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

yourself

Posted By:
_ALizB_
_ALizB_
Star
Dear Dish It, You know how everyone is always telling you to be yourself? Well what if you don't know know who yourself is? Most people would probably say, "Just follow your heart" What if your heart's telling you to be someone else? Or what if your heart's just not talking right now? Help me, please!!!! This is really effecting how many true friends I have today!!! -Quiet Heart

Life's confusing. I'm confusing. I'm just as confusing as the next guy.

DINOSAURS... ON A SPACESHIP!?!?!?!?
Thanks, Matt Smith, thanks

yourself

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar
Let God guide you, He will show you the path to take.

The Marine

yourself

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"_ALizB_" wrote:

Dear Dish It, You know how everyone is always telling you to be yourself? Well what if you don't know know who yourself is? Most people would probably say, "Just follow your heart" What if your heart's telling you to be someone else? Or what if your heart's just not talking right now? Help me, please!!!! This is really effecting how many true friends I have today!!! -Quiet Heart

Well, everyone's unique in every type of way. It always seems like you don't know what or where your hearts taken you, and when your heart is quite it's normally for a reason. But don't stress about it. I can't answer all the questions for you, but you can within' time.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

yourself

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

yourself

Posted By:
youngwarrior
youngwarrior
StarStarStar
being tourself means you just do.

yw

yourself

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
A big part of life is 'finding yourself' or as previously suggested 'creating yourself'. It's up to you to figure out who you are through having experiences. Don't worry about it, just do stuff.

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

yourself

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

yourself

Posted By:
_ALizB_
_ALizB_
Star
So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?

Life's confusing. I'm confusing. I'm just as confusing as the next guy.

DINOSAURS... ON A SPACESHIP!?!?!?!?
Thanks, Matt Smith, thanks

yourself

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:
Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have."

Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better.

"_ALizB_" wrote:

So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?

Basically. Take time to learn about yourself.
*What do you like to do?
*What're dreams?
*What're you scared of?
*What makes you laugh?
*What upsets you?
*Are you happy? Why or why not?
*What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it?
*Etcetera
*Etcetera

Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos