Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Monday-Friday, I have to deal with this girl, now none of you know me, so you can't really say I don't do this, but I'll just say it anyway, I don't like being mean, and I HATE talking bad about people I rarely ever do it, but this is just something I can't even fathom. Two of my best friends just got hurt because of her. You'd think that being in an ONLINE SCHOOL this would never happen but it did and it did not go well. I'm a straight A student, I'm a sophomore and I take both 10th grade and 11th grade courses, I'm also doing Advanced Honors and next year I hope to be able to do college courses AND high school courses, anyway. This girl joined our school last year she acts cool like she does all this stuff and every guy falls for it but I've thrown little tests here and there and she's even admitted to me that most of the things she claims to do are lies. She always bullies my friends and I get involved but then my other classmates try to say "You're being mean to her leave her alone!" I of course don't care if she's mean to me but my friends are off limits. So then she starts asking me for help with her school because  I help other students in my free time she was refusing to listen and didn't do well on the quiz and she tells me "I THOUGHT you were supposed to help!?" So she kept asking me for help now I love my teachers and respect them she asked one of them to come into the room because she refused to listen to me, and I was polite and nice like usual and she said "You sure do like your teachers." I called her on it and she was shocked I did. Then I was helping two of my best friends. They are friends with her but I don't get involved, now this girl let's call her Maggie likes the guy let's call him John. John liked her and told me to tell Maggie and I did they were about to get together when this girl the bully begged him to date her instead. He said yes, now this bully has a new boyfriend every other week, and he started being mean to Maggie after he started dating the bully. She just dumped him when he tried to come back into Maggie's life I started snapping him out and being very crude towards him. Is what I did right?

(A.M.S a.k.a your SnowAngel)

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I guess I mean I have been in a lot of drama since the school year started I also recommend if the bullying gets worst tell someone and don’t just walk away it will be worst if you do and if there gonna beat you up just run and tell a teacher or tell your parent so always keep alert!

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4

I also see drama going on in my school everyday of the week and unfortunately I have to say it is mostly us girls who are in the middle of it all. The bullying seems to come mostly from the boys side and the silly drama stuff comes from the girls and since I am a girl I find myself more mixed in that than the bullying stuff. It gets on my last nerve because most of it is so petty and stupid and lots of times it ends up in girls breaking friendships that have been going on for a long time. Do I know to end it, no but I try everything in my power to avoid it everyday. When I can it makes for a better school day.

Hey I'm McKayla

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Well, in my case, I'm the 'go to girl' in an argument or if drama is spreading (my friends are always the ones starting drama, some of my friends hate each other, its hard). as much as I would like to say you should go to the teacher or your parent, I never do, and in all honesty, I like to argue, I like the drama going on because I like to be part of it, although I'm not sure if that's bad or not. I have never been in a fist fight (luckily) but my arguments can go off very ​very ​far. one time, the argument was about friends, my friend asked me who was my favorite friend, then my other 'friend' (not friends with her anymore, but I didn't hold a grudge for long) says that I should like everyone equally, then the argument started, my not-friend-anymore (lets call her lizzie) also said that I was a really bad friend for thinking otherwise, she called me other things that were practically the same, and that's when I cracked, I said that I had done nothing wrong and crap, then the friend who asked the question (lets call her Chloe) tried to get us to stop, consequently getting trapped into the argument, when the teacher finally (fiiiianally) me and lizzie got a talk, luckily no detention though (I'm still detention free ^-^) then me and lizzie  were not friends.

​back onto the point, my advice to you is: what you did was a lowered down of what I would have done, so, I guess what you did was fine.

you never know

what might hit ya

They say love is complicated

Only now do I understand those words

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by DYLSIm101
Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by DYLSIm101
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by coolderp11
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee