Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my [to be previous]best friend is replacing me..it hurts

Posted By:
bgarza133-l Lock
bgarza133-l
StarStarStar
my replacment..shes popular..pretty..funny..perfect except with a kindof snobby strick that is quite possesive of my best friend.
i watch them EVERY SINGLE DAY laughing hysterically in front of me. she doesnt even notice me or its almost like she doesnt remember im alive...i havent been to her house in like, a month(and trust me, thats a long time because i live prcatically next door to her and i used to almost live at her house..)

it really hurts..every time i call, shes not there..i ask her the next day, and she says she was busy..at the movies with amy..or at amy''s house..anything about amy...amy amy AMY!!! i hate her(amy''s my replacment)
but the strange thing is, i dont hate her nearly as much as im starting to hate my previous best friend. i think i actually am starting to like amy more..what do i do?it hurts

------------------

*~^~*"I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish." ~Esther 4:16 *~^~*

follow ur heart, it''ll lead the way.

The young man sat alone on the bus and most of the time stared out the window. "I've been in prison for two years. I just got out this morning and I'm going home," he said. He told her,"If they had forgiven him and wanted him to come back home, they could tie a white ribbon on the old apple tree that stood in the front yard. And if they had not, he would stay on the bus, leave town and be out of their lives forever. After hearing the man's story, she gently touched the young man's shoulder and choking back tears said, "Look! Oh look! The whole tree is covered with white ribbons." This is my favorite story, called the signal, by alice gray.

there r some things that were not meant to b so u just gotta except that.
"Courage is like a muscle stremngthened by it''s use

Posted By:
FunkyPrincess-l Lock
FunkyPrincess-l
StarStarStarStar
This is one of the lousiest feelings in the world, but dont worry u r not alone, many people feel this way. Your first impulse is to blame the third girl - DONT. Trust me, its not going to help.

You should talk to your friend and tell her how you''re feeling. Also, there is no limit on how many friends a girl can have, if your friend likes this girl there has to be a reason for it, give the girl a chance, try talking to her, maybe you can be friends with her too. Try making plans for the three of you, going to the movies, going to the mall or other fun activities you three enjoy. And whatever you do, DO NOT get jealous.

If, and i mean IF this doesnt work, dont fret! Talk to your other friends or maybe make new friends. I know this is way harder than it sounds, but you will always know that you were a true friend even if she wasnt.

~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~

Posted By:
Anonymous_plz-l Lock
Anonymous_plz-l
StarStarStar
OMG! WERE THE SAME! EXCEPT MY REPLACEMENT IS NAMED ERICA! ERICA ERICA ERICA! ERICA THIS ERICA THAT WHY DOESN''T MY FRIEND GO MARRY HER! Yeah it hurts. I''m actually fighting with my friend on IM about why she''s never there. Talk to ur friend. Ok, replacement sucks. There''s still hope otu there for you.

Posted By:
crodri18-l Lock
crodri18-l
StarStarStar
You guys need to calm down!!! Find some new friends!!!It''s not that hard. crodri18

Posted By:
bgarza133-l Lock
bgarza133-l
StarStarStar
thanx u guyz. . . but um..what do i say? i mean, i just wanna blow up at her or scream at her..but AHHHH!
ive been giving her the hard eye, and apparently(i just noticed this today) all her other friends(now more like mine) r mad at her too. so shes all "why is everyone mAD AT ME?!"like she doesnt get it..and im all "not everyone''s mad at u..just all ur previous friends" and shes like "previous?" and that was that and she went on with it..forgot about it..and went backk to laughing hysterically at something totally not funny. the new ana..{sigh}

crodri18~ ill have u know finding a new best friend as specail as that is not nearly as easy as replacing a pencil.

and when i do talk to her..if i ever do....how do i resist the vcrying and the screaming and all the terror?

ouch

------------------

*~^~*"I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish." ~Esther 4:16 *~^~*

The young man sat alone on the bus and most of the time stared out the window. "I've been in prison for two years. I just got out this morning and I'm going home," he said. He told her,"If they had forgiven him and wanted him to come back home, they could tie a white ribbon on the old apple tree that stood in the front yard. And if they had not, he would stay on the bus, leave town and be out of their lives forever. After hearing the man's story, she gently touched the young man's shoulder and choking back tears said, "Look! Oh look! The whole tree is covered with white ribbons." This is my favorite story, called the signal, by alice gray.

Posted By:
bgarza133-l Lock
bgarza133-l
StarStarStar
oh, and i really dont want to make ana choose between me and her..but i cant stand this girl!!!!should i just let her take over?

and during school, i even wrote a song about it

------------------

Posted By:
FunkyPrincess-l Lock
FunkyPrincess-l
StarStarStarStar
Dont forget the most important piece of advice for this problem: Talk to your friend and tell her how you are feeling. Pick a good time and place to talk to her. Remember to stick on how you are feeling, not on how a lousy friend you think she has been lately. Tell her you are feeling a little left out and that this friendship means a lot to you.

Remember that the feelings you have now are temporary, if and even IF this friendship is truly over, you are not going to be friendless forever! Try meeting up with your other friends or make new ones.

And always remember if your friend doesnt want to make things better with you, you will always walk with your head held high because you know you were true to your friendship even if she wasnt.

~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~

Posted By:
basketballhotie-l Lock
basketballhotie-l
StarStarStar
well not the samething is happening to me but my friend says that she thinks im forgeting about her and just hanging out with my friend rosa but i tell her that i only have two classes with rosa and the other 4 with her so my advice is to tell her how you feel and tell her if it would be better that all 3 of you can hang out instead of 2 of you anyway i hope i helped

*ashley* watz up i want some friends and i like to chat im online almost everyday aight holla
my friends
yardy

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, I know that must feel bad, I''m lucky that I at least had 2 best friends, Nisha and Joy, and I knew Joy was a good friend and would stick by me no matter what (and she still does), but I also knew that there was something different about Nisha, and I learned that like about a month ago, because sometime, I think that she got the feeling of needing to be "popular" so now she is in the wanna-be spot, even though seriously, none of the girls that she is trying to be friends with actually like her (I know that because Joy and I asked them). It is so weird! The girls that Nisha is trying to be friends with like us WAY more than her, which is really weird, but oh well. So yeah, I hate the fact that popularity is like everything now a days. Oh well.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

Posted By:
LuvzLedZeppelin Lock
LuvzLedZeppelin
StarStarStarStar
Do you think you can get over her and move on? If you think you can you should just stop hanging out with her. Because it seems like that is what she wants to do. But if you don''t think you can get over her tell her that you want to still be friends and ask if she wants to eat lunch with you or something. If she says yes than you can still be friends. If she says no then maybe you should move on. There is plenty of girls who will be your friend and not replace you.
P.S. Karen-
Are the people Nisha tries to hang out with me, vicky, megan, alyssa, and mary?

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

What?!?

You want me to take the eardbuds out and turn off my iPod?

You want me to STOP
listening to music?

haha... you''re funny

.......................................................................................

They all cheat at cards and the checkers are lost,
My cellmate''s a killer, they made me do push-ups in drag
But nobody cares if you''re losing yourself ...am I losing myself?!
Well, I miss my mom,
Will they give me the chair,
Or lethal injection, or swing from a rope if you darex
Ah, nobody knows...all the trouble I''ve seen!

Um... yeah

-K

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Type your name with your eyes closed

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals

A-Z of Animals

READ THIS! BET i CAN MAKE YOU LAUGH IN 5 S...

Words That Start With F.