Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

BEST FRIENDS U CAN'T BEAT

Posted By:
perfectmessup-l Lock
perfectmessup-l
StarStarStarStar
This year a really popular (but ugly as a pig) wanted to beat me up. Me and my friends were so tight that when she got a bunch of her groupies (a bout 50 ) all 6 of my friends made a circle around me and marched me to class. The girl and her homies followed us the whole way. When i was going to get suspened even though i hadn''t touched the girl all of my friends said that they would leave this school , (my friends by the way were the only truely smart people there), and go to the one down the street. ( that school was much better) they said this and i got off and the girl who started it got a three week detention. Then i had to move. All my friends were so sad. Ohh and the reason the girl hated me was because of my friends and my nick names: i was ed, then there was smurf and kat and aliana oh and poco(pepe'')
Ever had such great friends.?"

-------------------------------------------*****----------------------------------------------------------atleaste the bunnies are on fire----------------------

ONLY I WOULD PUT A BABY IN TIGHT PLASTIC PANTS!!!

I <3 jeff from simple plan

Posted By:
CoolGirl011-l Lock
CoolGirl011-l
StarStarStarStar
I have great friends like that now and I''m popular and I know how that goes , but everyone knows that I''m a black belt lolz , so they don''t try and mess with me , but my friends stand up for me alot and I stand up for them , we''re like family , it''s so great.

Posted By:
perfectmessup-l Lock
perfectmessup-l
StarStarStarStar
THAT''S THE WAY I AM WITH MY FRIENDS

-------------------------------------------*****----------------------------------------------------------atleaste the bunnies are on fire----------------------

Posted By:
weirdo4everKris Lock
weirdo4everKris
StarStarStarStar
Nope. I have great guy friends but my girlfriends and I get into fights all the time.

~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`
Joke Of A Romantic
Kate... That''s Me!

Posted By:
perfectmessup-l Lock
perfectmessup-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 8/1/2005 8:13:18 AM
Author:
Nope. I have great guy friends but my girlfriends and I get into fights all the time.

why? u should find out what causes the fights and talk about it!

Posted By:
GCs_girl Lock
GCs_girl
StarStarStarStar
Wow, your friends do sound great. I have a couple friends like that, but there''s one friend that I get in fights with a lot. *shrugs*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This may be unbelievable, but I''m not obsessed with GC anymore,
But I am in love with Fall Out Boy... for now. |hence the avatar|

''And the record won''t stop skipping,
And the lies won''t stop slipping,
And besides my rexxxxions on the line.''
~~Summer Song~~ ~~FOB~~

SHAY''S LIZARD... know that, and fear it.

The way he feels inside, those thoughts I can''t deny, these sleeping dogs won''t lie, and all I''ve tried to hide, it''s eating me apart, trace this line back.
~~AAR~~ ~~Dirty Little Secret~~

''The best part of Believe is the Lie'' ~Pete W.~

Posted By:
East_Girl-l Lock
East_Girl-l
StarStarStarStar
Good friends are everything, but like Erin said, I do have a couple of friends that I get in fights with time-to-time again.

Posted By:
perfectmessup-l Lock
perfectmessup-l
StarStarStarStar
well all ppl get into fights alot...alot...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

US THE KIDZ

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY RAINBOW GLITTER SPARKLE PU...

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!