Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Can i kill him?

Posted By:
princess winner_346812 Lock
princess winner_346812
StarStarStarStar
Ok... it was on the last day of school in language.
His name was Jojo. The whole school year he was mean to me made fun of my weight, emmbarresed me in front of the whole class and made me want to kill him on a daily basses.
So that day we could bring a game to school. I thought i would be nice to Jojo. I asked him if he would like to play with the rest of the group.He said yes. The whole time he was playing he was bossing ppl around.

And i told him that if he kept doing it i was going to kick him out.he kept doing it(of course). So i told him to please go find another game to play. But he ingored me. So i said it agian. He did not pay attintion. So i said it a third time getting annoyed by how stupid Jojo is.So we got in a huge fight. Then Kathleen one of my best friends. Shushed everyone. Well the teacher had the nerve to make me sit down even when the whole class told her that it was Jojo''s fault and not mine (we werre so loud that the whole class could hear us.). So do i have the right to kill Jojo?

He lives in the apartemes next to my house......

every time i see him my heart goes BOOM BOOM BOOM

Can i kill him?

Posted By:
Xx NatureGirl xX-l Lock
Xx NatureGirl xX-l
StarStarStar
Don''t kill him! I know sometimes when people are being mean to you you want to do something mean to them, but don''t! Just try talking to that bully and tell him to shush, because he has no right on making fun of you, specially of your weight. Stand up to him, NOW! When he starts bugging you, just ignore him, shrug it off, and walk away. Arm yourself with a comeback: "How would you feel if I did that to you?" And if he persists, tell someone pronto! Bullies are everywhere, so don''t worry, you are not the only one with this problem ;o)

Xx NatureGirl xX

Can i kill him?

Posted By:
cc94 Lock
cc94
StarStarStar
Killing him might not be a great idea. Yes, I know how that feels. I feel like you sometimes but Im not overweight. This whole topic that u wrote is kinda harsh. but don''t kill him for both of you''r sakes!!! Thanks for the news though! p.s. do NOT let him bother you!!

Luv ya! -Elli

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

My dad started smoking

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Vans vs Converse-moved

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o

drawing forum O.o

latest videos