Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Please look at!!

Posted By:
chilover Lock
chilover
StarStarStarStarStar
I don''t know how to put this but here goes nothing.My friend is always critisizing(sp?) me in secret ways.Like one day I didn''t wear a sweatshirt and I always do and she told me that scientist say that you should always wear a jacket or long sleeve shirt because the sun can hurt your skin.So I told that I would just wear sunblock and she said that it would work it would still affect my skin.So I just said I don''t want to die of heat stroke. Another day she I was sun burned and one day she said it wasn''t that bad that next day she said that it was really red.Another thing she does is talk about boys way too much and I get the feeling she likes the boys that she talks about all the time.But she says she doesn''t.
Should I stay friends with her?

Sorry this is such a long post

Please look at!!

Posted By:
-Beautiful-Disaster- Lock
-Beautiful-Disaster-
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, yeah. She isn''t really critisizing you though. She just seems really protective. But about the boys, I don''t know. She might. But the only advice you asked for was if you should stay friends with her and I say yes. If she bugs you, tell her. Make up a new conversation.

--[-PLEASE CLEAR THE AREA-]--

SYTYCD

Music is worthless unless it can make a
complete stranger
break down & cry.

Please look at!!

Posted By:
chilover Lock
chilover
StarStarStarStarStar
She also lies to my face.I''ve tried telling her to stbop talking about them so much but she gets mad.

Please look at!!

Posted By:
-Beautiful-Disaster- Lock
-Beautiful-Disaster-
StarStarStarStarStar
Then get mad at her back! Your annoyed tell her!

--[-PLEASE CLEAR THE AREA-]--

SYTYCD

Music is worthless unless it can make a
complete stranger
break down & cry.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Word that start with A-moved

Word that start with A

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos