Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Popular!

Posted By:
my_tears22 Lock
my_tears22
StarStarStar
Now be honest, are u popular? I kinda am because every wants to be friends with me. and all the boyz like me. but i am nice popular not mean

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
where is the
moment when we need at the most
You kick up the leaves
and the magic
is lost
The tell me your blue skies fade to
grey
they tell me
your passion''s gone
away
and i not need know carryin'' on
-Daniel Powter ''Bad Day''

DoN''t
WoRrY
bE
hApPy

MMMM MMMM
xxxWW xxxWW
MMMM MMMM

UU UU
UU UU
UU

Popular!

Posted By:
RoxanneOleta Lock
RoxanneOleta
StarStarStarStar
i have lots of friends but i dont act mean. the popular girls at my school are really popular they just act like snobs. almost no one hangs out with them.

i hate everything and everyone

Popular!

Posted By:
x0xComing4Ux0x Lock
x0xComing4Ux0x
StarStarStarStar
I''m not popular. I hang out with a group of friends at school and thats it. The other people at my school either don''t like me and/or we just dont talk. Theres only like 2 or 3 people at my school who are actually mean to me. A couple guys from my school like me and a couple guys who dont go to my school like me. Im just not considered "cool". I''ll walk down the street and people who don''t even know me will yell out my name and mean stuff. I''ll be like "how do you know my name?". I have 3 best friends who are seriously the best! Only 1 of them goes to my school though. My old school was the worst. I had a group of friends who were great, but most of the others were really mean to me. I was considered the shy girl at my old school and at my new school to. I don''t really talk and open up to people.

Popular!

Posted By:
tybrac7302 Lock
tybrac7302
StarStarStar
um is anyone there

TYBABI 101
IM A BOSS!!!!!!!
GURL
FAvorite sayings
lol,tite,lovz it!
im from the
mid-WEST!
represent
ok!!!!
tybrac7302
chat w/ me!
anytime
winter vaca
favorite stores:
abercrombie,hollister,HxM
favorite pastime:
going to the local walmart or sam''s club eating snacks
Size:ummm,..., don''t worry about it
Favorite saying: im not a princess...im a QUEEN

Popular!

Posted By:
gymbug930 Lock
gymbug930
Star
well, idk. i have lots of friends. but the popular ones hang out wit one of my Best friends. so i''m not sure. but i hate Allison W. xshe is a snob, dumb blonde and just... just... UGH). i will admit she''s pretty. but everyone at school like worships her xexcept peeps like me!)

~Gold medals aren''t really made of gold, they are made out of hard work, dedication, and commitment~

LTD2

Popular!

Posted By:
babyfrumbrooklyn Lock
babyfrumbrooklyn
StarStarStar
sort of
i talk and hang out with anyone it don''t matter to me

*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*o*
WhEn I pArTy I rOck OuT cUz ImMa RoCkStAr, n'' MiI fReIeNdS bE rOcKiN mA SoCkS mAkIn AlL dEm WaNnAbEeS jElOuS. i LuBbErEz WhEn PpLz StArE wHeN i RiDe mA SkAtEbOrAd Cuz iMma Sk8tEr 2. All DeM BoOgI PpLz StEp BaCk WhEn We CoMe ThRu.
N'' iF yOu DoNt LiKe Mii KiCk RoQqs n'' Go PlAy In TrAfFiC

Popular!

Posted By:
bitter_BUTsweetBEWARE Lock
bitter_BUTsweetBEWARE
StarStar
im not popular but iv got loads of friends as well as my close friends and i just basically talk to who ever ...it just doesnt reely matter to me.

i reely like it the way it is now so im not bothered about it at the moment

DO YA LOVE ME?
DO YA HATE ME?
OR DO YA JUST WANNA BASH ME WITH A STICK?

HARRY POTTER- the boy that just wouldnt croak

Popular!

Posted By:
sweet_thang001 Lock
sweet_thang001
StarStarStarStar
I would say that, yes, I am popular. Our school is pretty big on cliques and labels and things like that. I mean we have our "table," our "seats," and stuff. I mean every morning, people KNOW 2 leave me a spot in a certain place. I mean I haven''t ever even SAID it to them, it just goes like that.

AND WE ARE NOT MEAN PEOPLE! DON''T THINK THAT EITHER!!! Embarrassed

.oOoO-Katie-OoOo.

If you don''t stand behind our troops feel free to stand if front of them

--Do you ever just wish you could hear the sirens of the ambulance--Wake up in the emergency room and hear the doctors say "She isn''t going to make it"--Just so you could find out who REALLY cares about you?!--

if you see someone without a smile give them yours smile

I think I''m afraid to be happy because whenever I''m too happy something bad always happens

<3<3<3<3If you live to be 100, I hope to live 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you

some people thing it''s
holding on that makes one strong but
sometimes it''s letting go

<3<3The only reason people hold on to memories so tight is because memories is the only thing that won''t change when everything else does.

No smile
is more beautiful
than one that has struggled through the tear

Popular!

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a lot of Friends, but I''m Homeschooled. I don''t care if I''m popular or not. I like being Weird!

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Popular!

Posted By:
teen101_513865 Lock
teen101_513865
StarStarStarStarStar
I''m not popular. People know me, and are nice to me, but I''m definetly not popular. I have a lot of friends, though, and sometimes they can be really annoying. Like, the other day, they were flicking rubberbands at everyone and they HURT. Then they stole the teacher''s hand sanatizer [sp?] and started rubbing it at me, and two other girl''s faces. ?_? But anyways, I''m not popular, and I don''t want to be. I don''t really like being in the center of attention, and I''m sorta shy before you get to know me good.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

Black Veil Brides

latest videos