Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Losing my old friends

Posted By:
XxGuiTAr_BaBexX-l Lock
XxGuiTAr_BaBexX-l
StarStarStar
last year i started middle school and there was a lot of new people there. my best friend found some new friends , my other best friend started hangin with the "popular crowd" and became really mean and i started hangin with some uhh... "punks" i guess you would call them...now i dont have a best friend just a group of people i hang out with- we arent a clique or anything. my old best friend started hangin out with this guy that was really mean to me and she started ignoring me. she told me i was just jealousx ha ha yea right)!! i talked to her once this summer and that was it- i want her back but we are so different now and i really want to keep my new friends!! how do i do this??

Dance, Dance
We''re falling apart to half time
Dance, Dance
And these are the lives you''d love to lead
Dance, this is the way they''d love
If they knew how misery loved me

~FAll OuT BoY

Drop a heart
Break a name

PeAce OuT

~RaCh

Losing my old friends

Posted By:
fall.out.girl-l Lock
fall.out.girl-l
StarStarStarStar
talk to her and work things out

-

Losing my old friends

Posted By:
chilover Lock
chilover
StarStarStarStarStar
the same thing is happening to me this year!!! my friends are in all the same classes together and they say to me they don''t like eachother and i can tell that they always talk about me!!!!but i don''t even have ne friends 2 hang out with!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos