Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

How to cheer up a friend

Posted By:
galaxycat-l_27510 Lock
galaxycat-l_27510
StarStarStar
Ok. I don''t know how anyone can help, or even if they can... but I have a friend whos really close to me. Shes been a bit moody after her bf dumped her. Shes had a lot of family issues too. Her boyfriend never really has been nice. Her boyfriend liked her other friend more, but because he couldn''t have her he went out with my friend whome he liked a little bit. Hes always lied to her and they''ve tried making this work several times. But all has failed because he still likes a different girl better. I don''t know really what to do to my friend. I was cheering her up a bit, but I know it was only on the very thin layer on the outside. She always FAKED being happy, and that scares me a lot. Last night I tried helping her through it and we got in a little fight, leading into a big fight. I know she knows I''m just trying to help, and I know that being happy is easier said then done, believe me. But shes been like this for so long, I''m scared for her. Any ideas on how to cheer her up? They are much needed! Thank you!

~Why can''t I find myself an idol? Somebody that I can look up to. Be big enough to hold me close in their arms, and never let me down.~ -Love is there for ya, don''t go seeking it, it will come to you. Enjoy life, it goes too fast.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Naruto

Favorite anime?

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

which one would you choose pizza or fench ...

Favorite Fruits!

latest videos