Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Is she gone for good?

Posted By:
galaxycat-l_27510 Lock
galaxycat-l_27510
StarStarStar
I''m so confused right now! I posted about my friend wanting her happy and now I know shes happy, but shes happy not being around me! She and her boyfriend are back out together, and shes as happy as can be but she wont even talk to me! Shes the happiest I''ve ever seen her but she wont include me in her life. I''ll do as she wants and ''leave her alone'', but it hurts so bad I cant explain how much it hurts! I don''t have many friends... I hate losing a good friend

~Why can''t I find myself an idol? Somebody that I can look up to. Be big enough to hold me close in their arms, and never let me down.~ -Love is there for ya, don''t go seeking it, it will come to you. Enjoy life, it goes too fast.

Is she gone for good?

Posted By:
chinadoll2 Lock
chinadoll2
StarStarStar
well the only thing that i can say is to ask her what u did wrong then fix it. make sure u give her some thing she really likes.prove to her that u would do just about anything just to be her friend agen.make sure she kows u r wrong and she is right.ps. if u ever need help i got your back.

what up wit dat? !+k!%x^$#x$x$^$^*x*_
~*~FRIENDS~*~
1.GurlyGurl6893
2.Sportsgrl71
3.Auby Chick
4.TieDyeSwirl
5.Dipp
6.Rita180
7.CupCake1108
8.boog_gurl
9.cool girl
10.-kimmy-rox-
11xxxndice
12.Sophia
13.Christina
14.taylor105
15.chilover
16.napinta52
17.usher#1
18.tinkpink
19.lavender whisper
20.sufer gurl
21.burnett37
22.daddys gurl
23.Brown Eyed Beauty
24.shortnswe
25.Dimond101
26.TiTa216

to all of my friends i wish good luck onto you.have good days and live''s.

people keep entering 2 be on my friends list.

~*~ My Kind Of I Belive I Can Fly~*~

i believe i can fly i got shot by the FBI all i wanted was some chicken wings and a lil bit of collard greens I belive i soar my momma whiped me in the dollar store i believe i can fly ...um i dont remember the rest...um...sorry

Is she gone for good?

Posted By:
chinadoll2 Lock
chinadoll2
StarStarStar
oh my goodness i just got done reading what u where talking about of course shes mad at u.u said that she was moody because her b.f. dumped her for her friend u r talking about her persionly life.

what up wit dat? !+k!%x^$#x$x$^$^*x*_
~*~FRIENDS~*~
1.GurlyGurl6893
2.Sportsgrl71
3.Auby Chick
4.TieDyeSwirl
5.Dipp
6.Rita180
7.CupCake1108
8.boog_gurl
9.cool girl
10.-kimmy-rox-
11xxxndice
12.Sophia
13.Christina
14.taylor105
15.chilover
16.napinta52
17.usher#1
18.tinkpink
19.lavender whisper
20.sufer gurl
21.burnett37
22.daddys gurl
23.Brown Eyed Beauty
24.shortnswe
25.Dimond101
26.TiTa216

to all of my friends i wish good luck onto you.have good days and live''s.

people keep entering 2 be on my friends list.

~*~ My Kind Of I Belive I Can Fly~*~

i believe i can fly i got shot by the FBI all i wanted was some chicken wings and a lil bit of collard greens I belive i soar my momma whiped me in the dollar store i believe i can fly ...um i dont remember the rest...um...sorry

Is she gone for good?

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
explain to her wats its like 4 u. if she gets upset, she not a real friend

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY RAINBOW GLITTER SPARKLE PU...

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Last one to say XD wins!!!!!

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last one to post school wins!