Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my friend

Posted By:
xxdontwakeme-l Lock
xxdontwakeme-l
StarStarStar
I have this friend, Kristy, and we were best friends from age 3 to age 11. After that we got in a huge fight and it didn''t look like we''d ever be friends again. Somehow it got worked out and we''re friends again, but not nearly as close as we used to be. We were starting to get close again, or so I thought. Recently she''s been sad/mad because her "best friend" got a new best friend and she''s jealous. A couple days ago my close friend, Gracie, told me that three of our other friends told her that Kristy talks about me a lot. A lot meaning that she could talk for hours about me. But recently she''s been treating me like she used to and has been very nice to me. I''ve been told she''s two-faced and now I''m thinking they were right. I don''t know what to do because I don''t want to get in another fight with her. But I don''t want to be used or talked about. I can''t tell Kristy that I know she''s talked about me, because chances are she''d deny it- plus I don''t want my other friends to get mad at me for telling her because I don''t know if they were supposed to tell me, they were trying to be good friends.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

Should i let the populars use me

dont want to see

latest videos