Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

PERSONALITY QUIZ FOR MY FRIENDS LIST!

Posted By:
Moon Fairy-l Lock
Moon Fairy-l
StarStarStar
SCUSE ME IM LOOKIN FOR SUM FRIENDS ON THE BOARDS IF ANY ONE WANTS TO BE THEM, PLZ TAKE THIS SHORT 1-100 (KIDDING 1-5) QUESTION QUIZ. AND DEPENDING ON YOUR ANSWER, ILL DETERMINE IF WERE ABLE TO BE FRIENDS AND COMPATIBLE, AND IN ANOTHER POST AFTER THIS ONE ILL GIVE THE RESULTS! IF I DONT'' THINK YOU ARE ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS TRUFULLY, YOU WILL NOT MAKE THE LIST!!!! THANKS A MILLION GUYS! AND O YEAH..................... GEE GOLLY WILLIKERS!!!!!!! (LOL)

1. ARE YOU CONTROLLING IN ANY WAY>

2. would you risk ANYTHING for a friend?

3. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?

4. DO YOU STAY IN THE HOUSE (1. ALL OF THE TIME (I JUST SETTLE DOWN WITHA GOOD BOOK) (2. PART TIME(i LIKE TO SPEND SOME OF THE TIME AT HOME, AND SOME TIME DOING WHAT I WANT OUTDOORS (3.NEVER IN DOORS(I LIKE TO SHAKE MA GROOVE THANG, BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY, AND IS ALWAYS OUTSIDE)

5. WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR ME BEING YOUR FRIEND, DO WE HAVE TO BE JUST ALIKE? OR WHAT, WRITE YOUR OPPINIONS DOWN, THEY MATTER

bONUS qUESTION: IF YOU COULD MAKE UP ONE NICK-NAME WHAT WOULD IT BE:

THANKS A MILLION FOR TAKING THE QUIZ AFTER EVERYONE IS DONE I WILL REVEAL THE RESULTS, IF YOU DONT MAKE THE FIRST LIST, YOU HAVE AS MANY TRIES AS YOU WANT TO RE-DO THE TEST, AND TURN IT IN AGAIN thanks A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooooooooooh BROWNIES!
-Moon Fairy-

Posted By:
mamagurl-l Lock
mamagurl-l
StarStarStarStar
not to be mean but, it is stupid to make ppl take a quiz to be ur friend.

Posted By:
Moon Fairy-l Lock
Moon Fairy-l
StarStarStar
EXCUSE MY CAPS IM NOT YELLING I ALWAYS WRITE LIKE THIS) LOL I KNOW ITS STUPID, THATS WHY IM DOING IT, I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT KIND OFPERSON WOULD ACTUALLY TAKE A QUIZ TO BE ANOTHER PERSONS FRIEND, ITS PART OF MY ESSAY THEISIS I HAVE TO DO FOR THE 8TH GRADE, LOL I KNOW ITS STUPID U DONT HAVE TRO TELL ME

-Moon Fairy-

Posted By:
Element_Of_Fire-l Lock
Element_Of_Fire-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 6/15/2005 1:50:28 PM
Author:
SCUSE ME IM LOOKIN FOR SUM FRIENDS ON THE BOARDS IF ANY ONE WANTS TO BE THEM, PLZ TAKE THIS SHORT 1-100 (KIDDING 1-5) QUESTION QUIZ. AND DEPENDING ON YOUR ANSWER, ILL DETERMINE IF WERE ABLE TO BE FRIENDS AND COMPATIBLE, AND IN ANOTHER POST AFTER THIS ONE ILL GIVE THE RESULTS! IF I DONT'' THINK YOU ARE ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS TRUFULLY, YOU WILL NOT MAKE THE LIST!!!! THANKS A MILLION GUYS! AND O YEAH..................... GEE GOLLY WILLIKERS!!!!!!! (LOL)

1. ARE YOU CONTROLLING IN ANY WAY> No.=P

2. would you risk ANYTHING for a friend? Yes. =P

Cool. =P (again)
4. DO YOU STAY IN THE HOUSE (1. ALL OF THE TIME (I JUST SETTLE DOWN WITHA GOOD BOOK) (2. PART TIME(i LIKE TO SPEND SOME OF THE TIME AT HOME, AND SOME TIME DOING WHAT I WANT OUTDOORS (3.NEVER IN DOORS(I LIKE TO SHAKE MA GROOVE THANG, BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY, AND IS ALWAYS OUTSIDE)

5. WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR ME BEING YOUR FRIEND, DO WE HAVE TO BE JUST ALIKE? OR WHAT, WRITE YOUR OPPINIONS DOWN, THEY MATTER Trust, communication, respect the usual..

bONUS qUESTION: IF YOU COULD MAKE UP ONE NICK-NAME WHAT WOULD IT BE: My nickname! Ally!

THANKS A MILLION FOR TAKING THE QUIZ AFTER EVERYONE IS DONE I WILL REVEAL THE RESULTS, IF YOU DONT MAKE THE FIRST LIST, YOU HAVE AS MANY TRIES AS YOU WANT TO RE-DO THE TEST, AND TURN IT IN AGAIN thanks A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I was bored, none of these answers really matter =P

------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:
..::Voted Most Loved User by KidzWorld::..
..::"THE Kidworld Idol"::..

PATE MEMBER

SPAM TRIO ShAlL rUlE tHe EaRtH wItH gRaPpLeS aNd PoPcOrN!

..:DazedPAM TRIO''S NATIONAL ANTHEM::..
The fun never ends!
When u spam with your friends!
Lets spam all day!
All sadness will go away!
When u spam, u have fun!
Are spamming is never done!
So, lets Spam spam spam!
Would u like some ham?

xWritten by Stepheh)
x"`

Posted By:
Moon Fairy-l Lock
Moon Fairy-l
StarStarStar
Date: 6/15/2005 2:10:32 PM
Author:
Author:

1. ARE YOU CONTROLLING IN ANY WAY> No.=P

2. would you risk ANYTHING for a friend? Yes. =P

Cool. =P (again)

5. WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR ME BEING YOUR FRIEND, DO WE HAVE TO BE JUST ALIKE? OR WHAT, WRITE YOUR OPPINIONS DOWN, THEY MATTER Trust, communication, respect the usual..

bONUS qUESTION: IF YOU COULD MAKE UP ONE NICK-NAME WHAT WOULD IT BE: My nickname! Ally!

PS I was bored, none of these answers really matter =P

GEESH LUEESH PPL CAN U PLZ LOOK AT THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE U! ITS FOR MY EHISI ELEMENT OF FIRE! AND YOU KNOW WHY YOU WERE BORED WHILE ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS?............... BECAUSE THEYRE MEANT TO BE BORINT, ITS PART OF MY THESIS!
GEESH LUEESH PPL CAN

-Moon Fairy-

Posted By:
Element_Of_Fire-l Lock
Element_Of_Fire-l
StarStarStarStar
Do you know what you should be doing in English? Learning how to spell.

------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:
..::Voted Most Loved User by KidzWorld::..
..::"THE Kidworld Idol"::..

PATE MEMBER

SPAM TRIO ShAlL rUlE tHe EaRtH wItH gRaPpLeS aNd PoPcOrN!

..:DazedPAM TRIO''S NATIONAL ANTHEM::..
The fun never ends!
When u spam with your friends!
Lets spam all day!
All sadness will go away!
When u spam, u have fun!
Are spamming is never done!
So, lets Spam spam spam!
Would u like some ham?

xWritten by Stepheh)
x"`

Posted By:
pink_puppy-l Lock
pink_puppy-l
StarStarStarStar
Author:

1. ARE YOU CONTROLLING IN ANY WAY>

2. would you risk ANYTHING for a friend?

5. WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR ME BEING YOUR FRIEND, DO WE HAVE TO BE JUST ALIKE? OR WHAT, WRITE YOUR OPPINIONS DOWN, THEY MATTER

bONUS qUESTION: IF YOU COULD MAKE UP ONE NICK-NAME WHAT WOULD IT BE:

~1.)nope
~1.)um... depends on how close i was with that friend. if it was a best friend, yup probably but if it was a, say, ok friend, maybe, maybe not
~3.)girly, hyper-ish (lol), fun, giggly, creative, funky,
~4.)probably either 2 or 3 for that one. depends on what mood im in!
~5.)just your unique, your crazy (sometimes) but other than that anything goes! lol
BONUS!~~~ heres a list: gwathie (my old username) gec_123, gec*ko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hope ya like me! lol (and my avatar! lol) i love elmo!!)

-------------------------

Posted By:
bgarza133-l Lock
bgarza133-l
StarStarStar
MY ANSWERS R IN BOLD
[QUOTE]Date: 6/15/2005 1:50:28 PM
Author:

1. ARE YOU CONTROLLING IN ANY WAY>i think so but i dont really understand the question

2. would you risk ANYTHING for a friend?depends how good of a friend but i think yes..what do u mean?

3. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?quiet, creative, nice

5. WHAT ARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR ME BEING YOUR FRIEND, DO WE HAVE TO BE JUST ALIKE? OR WHAT, WRITE YOUR OPPINIONS DOWN, THEY MATTERwell i think its different online..i mean like, i dont perticulaly want friends that r full of themselves, or mean, or ppl that dissagree w/me from everything, to everything else(and yes, i know ppl like that), or in person, r really really popular..but other than that, i dont really care about "requirements"
oh, and i was wondering, why dont u just observe ppl on kw instead of makeing ppl do a quiz andchooseing some and disreagarding others?(but i dont mind) oh, and i want friends who trust me and actually like me..duhsmile
[\QUOTE]

------------------

*~^~*"I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish." ~Esther 4:16 *~^~*

follow ur heart, it''ll lead the way.

The young man sat alone on the bus and most of the time stared out the window. "I've been in prison for two years. I just got out this morning and I'm going home," he said. He told her,"If they had forgiven him and wanted him to come back home, they could tie a white ribbon on the old apple tree that stood in the front yard. And if they had not, he would stay on the bus, leave town and be out of their lives forever. After hearing the man's story, she gently touched the young man's shoulder and choking back tears said, "Look! Oh look! The whole tree is covered with white ribbons." This is my favorite story, called the signal, by alice gray.

there r some things that were not meant to b so u just gotta except that.
"Courage is like a muscle stremngthened by it''s use

Posted By:
pink_puppy-l Lock
pink_puppy-l
StarStarStarStar
wow she hasn''t even come back! shows she really cares about having friends! lol

-------------------------

Posted By:
Moon Fairy-l Lock
Moon Fairy-l
StarStarStar
actually the only time i can use the comp. is at my grandmas house, and i noly go there about twice a week, so sorry if i cant do 411 postings i knew i shouldntve have brought my home work into this column ny way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEESH!

-Moon Fairy-

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

How to be more girly?

What's your forum post count?

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Potato the cat

latest videos