Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Why the good people?

Posted By:
galaxycat-l_27510 Lock
galaxycat-l_27510
StarStarStar
I''m so upset! My very good friend died today... I''m not sure exactly what desiease she had, but I mean, I loved her more then anyone can imagine.. I don''t know what to do. I''m going to get a tree and plant it for her to remember her by. She was an amazing person. I cried, but now I''m making myself not as much. She doesn''t want us to cry for her death, but to laugh and smile for her life. I just needed to get this out.. I don''t think anyone can really help with this problem.

~Why can''t I find myself an idol? Somebody that I can look up to. Be big enough to hold me close in their arms, and never let me down.~ -Love is there for ya, don''t go seeking it, it will come to you. Enjoy life, it goes too fast.

Why the good people?

Posted By:
FunkyPrincess-l Lock
FunkyPrincess-l
StarStarStarStar
OMG I am really sorry galaxycat, I''ll have her in my prayers. Just remember that she is in a better place now. Again, I am really sorry.

~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~

Why the good people?

Posted By:
Pinkismade4blondes-l Lock
Pinkismade4blondes-l
StarStarStar
Well,my friends parents were divorced and her dad worked on a oil rig in africa.Her mom couln''t take care of her on the weekends so she stayed w/ her grandparents.Then she wasn''t at school one day and she wouldn''t mess up her attendance record for anything and i got worried.then the counselor came in out classroom and told us that her moom died in a car wreck, but she wan''t in the car xthank the lord)i called her right after school the next day she said she was going to stay with her grandparents in till her dad could come back to america.then she told me she was moving to africa until she 18!!I feel like she died because we can only talk on e-mail.but it could be worse and i feel very sorry 4 u.The only advice i can give u is to remember you''ll see her again someday in a different place........................

Why the good people?

Posted By:
RenegadePhoenix-l Lock
RenegadePhoenix-l
StarStar
I dont think u need my advice here. I think that u are going about feeling better the right way and that''s really awesome. Anywayz, I hope u feel better and just keep on doing what your doing and everything will turn out ok. Peace Out!!!!

Atown Down,
Miles

umm, not much too say, i''m a listener not a talker. i have been told that i give good advice 2 people so if u ever have a problem holla back at me 4 a solution! Atown Down, Miles

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Sam or Cat???

Sam or Cat???

Fav football team

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos