Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Him

Posted By:
sweet_thang001 Lock
sweet_thang001
StarStarStarStar
He''s sweet and caring and a true gentlemen.  He protects me and stands up for me when I need help.  He''s my friends ex.  I love him a lot..more like brother and sisterly love..I can''t ever picture us dating or anything. 
There''s just a few things about him:
-he''s in a gang
-he was in house arrest last year
-4 years ago he did drugs
-he''s 2 years older than me

but
-he''s my new best friend

He transferred to my school this year.  This is his 4th or 5th school he''s been to.  As soon as I met him I liked him but I was really shy.  All of my friends reject him and ignore him just because of his past.  I feel bad for him cuz he''s got a bad life.. His older brother does drugs..he doesn''t have the greatest house..half the people he meets wont give him a chance because of his past.. all of his peers are always trying to push him back into drugs and alchohol.   He reminds me of a puppy that''s been kicked one too many times. 

He knows I have a boyfriend so he doesn''t try anything with me..but he trusts me.  He confides in me.  He tells me things no one else knows.  My parents think he''s okay..but his past scares him.  I just feel like I should be there for him.  I''m just about all he has but I don''t know for sure..  I''ve helped him with a drinking issue he had and I give him advice when he needs it. 
I dont know exactly what to do..because he''s my friend..but he''s in a GANG..he did DRUGS..hes the FIRST friend I''ve ever really had that''s OLDER than me.  Idk what to do exactly.

.oOoO-Katie-OoOo.

If you don''t stand behind our troops feel free to stand if front of them

--Do you ever just wish you could hear the sirens of the ambulance--Wake up in the emergency room and hear the doctors say "She isn''t going to make it"--Just so you could find out who REALLY cares about you?!--

if you see someone without a smile give them yours smile

I think I''m afraid to be happy because whenever I''m too happy something bad always happens

<3<3<3<3If you live to be 100, I hope to live 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you

some people thing it''s
holding on that makes one strong but
sometimes it''s letting go

<3<3The only reason people hold on to memories so tight is because memories is the only thing that won''t change when everything else does.

No smile
is more beautiful
than one that has struggled through the tear

Him

Posted By:
CoolcatNBB Lock
CoolcatNBB
Star
Keep helping him if your the only thing he has good for you. Make sure he isn''t around anyone who smokes as much as posible because he might be temted back into smoking but the most important thing to do is LISTEN because he needs help. oh and Also TELL a Guidance councilor because he/she can help you help him.

-Bailey-

A VERY tall sixth grader (and VERY smart)

-Bailey-
A VERY tall sixth grader (who is very smart)

bt i always try to help so if ya need it just ask!

Him

Posted By:
cute but crazy_930127 Lock
cute but crazy_930127
StarStar
i have a friend like that if u want 2 know what i think [or if u don''t i realy don''t care] i think u should 4get what any1 else thinks if he''s ur friend then stay by his side no matter what i know what its like 2 have people judge u 4 what u''ve done b4 it just isn''t rite hope i helped if not oh well

Him

Posted By:
lainers-l Lock
lainers-l
StarStarStar
you need to be careful and watch out because if his gang is on a rampage and you get shot and killed he will have to go to jail or prison again but be  very careful from lainers

Him

Posted By:
edenxxx:)
edenxxx:)
Star
1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands.
3. Kiss your hands.
4. Put this in your favorite article and your crush will ask you out tomorrow! Let's hope it works c;

thenameisEden(:

Him

Posted By:
IzzyM
IzzyM
Star
Whoah, calm down lainers-l! The past is the past. And the future, well, that is your choice. If you think he is safe, go for it!

Izzy awesomesauce

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

What is your favorite planet?

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

did u belives in ghost?

did u belives in ghost?

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos