Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

People making people feel bad?

Posted By:
ItalianGirl13 Lock
ItalianGirl13
StarStarStarStar
is it just me or do ppl actually try to make ppl feel bad?xnbspx i mean if u were to say get a life to someone after they just insulted you and they say i have one then why are they there making fun of you?xnbspx i mean is it necessary for someone to pick a fight with you when you''re just minding your own business?xnbspx if it is plz fill me in cuz all that proves is that the world is seriously starting to suck.xnbspx

skateboarding and baseball rock!

banana cow gr

also Hellslilangel!

i don''t have a friends list cause.................i just don''t want one

Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looks like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It''s not confidential
I''ve got potential

Date: 11/24/2005 5:15:12 PM
Author:
Sorry guys, unfortunately when we purge the old posts some of the more popular ones get deleted like Sabie''s Advice corner did the last time. We''ll try to give you a heads up the next time we do it.

Posted By:
Ethacial-l Lock
Ethacial-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 9/27/2005 5:54:33 PM
Author:

is it just me or do ppl actually try to make ppl feel bad?xnbspx i mean if u were to say get a life to someone after they just insulted you and they say i have one then why are they there making fun of you?xnbspx i mean is it necessary for someone to pick a fight with you when you're just minding your own business?xnbspx if it is plz fill me in cuz all that proves is that the world is seriously starting to suck.xnbspx

Yup it is. It's the internet, there's no rules. We don't have to be nice to other people.

I''m not paraniod... but I know that you think I am.

Posted By:
ItalianGirl13 Lock
ItalianGirl13
StarStarStarStar
but would it hurt to be nice to some ppl?xnbspx i mean picking a fight?xnbspx yeah that''s mature.xnbspx u mine as well be saying "well my life is so pathetic i''m gonna go online and make fun of random ppl i don''t even know just to entertain myself.xnbspx who cares about their feelings i dont know them!"xnbspx o yeah good job that''s deffinetly mature.xnbspx *rolls eyes*xnbspx

banana cow gr

also Hellslilangel!

Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
It''s not confidential
I''ve got potential

Author:
Sorry guys, unfortunately when we purge the old posts some of the more popular ones get deleted like Sabie''s Advice corner did the last time. We''ll try to give you a heads up the next time we do it.

Posted By:
~_~Princess~_~-l Lock
~_~Princess~_~-l
StarStarStarStar
I understand your situation and the people who argue, there could be reasons but I dunno, I''m not trying to justify their actions but everyone has a side. I guess you should look at all of them, *shrugs* oh well just my opinion

---*.::.*::.::*.::.*::.::*.::.*---

|-Seasons are Changing and Waves are Crashing and Stars are Falling - All for Us...

Posted By:
ItalianGirl13 Lock
ItalianGirl13
StarStarStarStar

Date:9/27/2005 6:03:55 PM
Author:

I understand your situation and the people who argue, there could be reasons but I dunno, I''m not trying to justify their actions but everyone has a side. I guess you should look at all of them, *shrugs* oh well just my opinion

good opinion.xnbspx for once someone was being mature abou the topic.xnbspx sometimes i''m surprised some of these ppl aren''t saying "haha poopyhead over there can''t type well!"xnbspx

banana cow gr

also Hellslilangel!

Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
It''s not confidential
I''ve got potential

Author:

Posted By:
Ethacial-l Lock
Ethacial-l
StarStarStarStar
It''s internet. No rules. No laws. We enjoy the freedom online cause once we log off we''re back into reality.

I''m not paraniod... but I know that you think I am.

Posted By:
~_~Princess~_~-l Lock
~_~Princess~_~-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 9/27/2005 6:06:55 PM
Author:

Date:9/27/2005 6:03:55 PM
Author:

good opinion.xnbspx for once someone was being mature abou the topic.xnbspx sometimes i''m surprised some of these ppl aren''t saying ''haha poopyhead over there can''t type well!''xnbspx

well I hope it helps!

|-Seasons are Changing and Waves are Crashing and Stars are Falling - All for Us...

Posted By:
kikiskittles Lock
kikiskittles
Star
A lot of people make me feel bad.

Posted By:
kikiskittles Lock
kikiskittles
Star
Like when i need sum1 2 talk 2 and ppl ignore me.

Posted By:
~_~Princess~_~-l Lock
~_~Princess~_~-l
StarStarStarStar
what do they make you feel bad about? and who ignores you?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Humanity

Who will watch the premiere of Evermore?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

Humanity

latest videos