Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

mean friends

Posted By:
ongchocolate-l Lock
ongchocolate-l
StarStarStar
Dear Dish-it,
All my friends call me fat and make up fat jokes about me. im 11 and in sixth grade, is about 115.lbs really fat?? I think I am fat, but I also think it''s because of some depression. Know kids at school hear my friends talk to me that way, and now kids randomly say fat jokes about me. am I really fat?!?!?!?![:0]

mean friends

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
I don''t know if that''s too fat or not. But you should use one of those Body Mass Index xBMI) Calculators. They tell you if you''re overweight, normal weight, or underweight. You can put Boddy Mass Index Calculator on google and many websites will come up. I would tell you one, but unfortunatly they don''t let us post any websites here.
About your friends being mean to you, tell them to stop because it''s hurting your feelings and it''s spreading around the school. When you hear someone saying some random ''fat joke'' answer them with another ''fat joke'' about yourself. If someone goes up to you and says "You''re so fat blah blah blah" you could laugh and be like "I know right! I''m so fat blah blah blah!" and just laugh about it, they''ll eventually give up becuase they know they''re not hurting you.
If you take the BMI Calculator and it says you''re not overweight go up and tell the people that say fat jokes to you, that you''re not overweight and that you''re on a healthy weight level according to the BMI Calculator, they''ll shut up. If you are overweight then it could get a little bit dangerous to your health. If you get an ''overweight'' result then come here and I''ll give you some tips to stay healthy. Hope everything works out!

mean friends

Posted By:
ongchocolate-l Lock
ongchocolate-l
StarStarStar
thanx alot I tried the BMI calculater and it said i was over wiegth barely, like 1.0 above average weight, that doesn''t make me too fat does it, i mean it takes lik 10.0 to change. Ex.from average to overweight, or overweigth to obese.you get it. so you said you have health tips, so let me at em''.

mean friends

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/29/2005 1:42:08 PM
Author: ongchocolate
thanx alot I tried the BMI calculater and it said i was over wiegth barely, like 1.0 above average weight, that doesn''t make me too fat does it, i mean it takes lik 10.0 to change. Ex.from average to overweight, or overweigth to obese.you get it. so you said you have health tips, so let me at em''.

Okay, you''re not THAT overweight. But first of all talk to your parents about this and a doctor, they know better than I do! Meanwhile, I''ll tell you some tips on staying healthy. The best way to stay at a healthy weight is to be active. You can join a sports team. Or, if you don''t like team sports, try swimming, tennis, martial arts, or just being active in your own backyard. Getting some extra exercise can be as easy as taking the stairs instead of the elevator, regular stairs instead of electric stairs and stuff like that. Being active also means watching less TV and playing less video games!!
Eating healthy is very important if you want to stay fit. Don''t eat the same kind of food everyday. Get five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Choose water and low-fat milk over soda. And DO NOT go into a diet!! That can be really dangerous, more dangerous than being overweight! Hope this helps. But remember to talk to your parents and a doctor, they''ll know exactly what to do ^_^

mean friends

Posted By:
chilover Lock
chilover
StarStarStarStarStar
dear dude ur not fat!!!!!!!!
all my friends are weigh that much!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favorite Color(s)?

SWIGGITY SWOOTY

Creating a Logo

Love Is Beutifull

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos