Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I HATE Partys!

Posted By:
Auby Chick Lock
Auby Chick
StarStarStarStarStar
One of my friends are having a party tonight and she didn''t invite me!!! I want to invite her to my skating party,but I can''t get over that!

!@#$%^&*()Yes.......this is my SIGNATURE. Not SIGGY or SIGGIE. Need to go back to 2nd grade do we?
Anyways.....Auby Chick loves you SO much.....if you''re my favorite. WHICH NONE OF YOU ARE. Sorry.
If tomorrow is what you dread, what is there to be hopeful for?
"No Jesus, no peace. Know Jesus, know peace.

I HATE Partys!

Posted By:
Auby Chick Lock
Auby Chick
StarStarStarStarStar
Please help!Should I invite her to my skating party?

!@#$%^&*()Yes.......this is my SIGNATURE. Not SIGGY or SIGGIE. Need to go back to 2nd grade do we?
Anyways.....Auby Chick loves you SO much.....if you''re my favorite. WHICH NONE OF YOU ARE. Sorry.
If tomorrow is what you dread, what is there to be hopeful for?
"No Jesus, no peace. Know Jesus, know peace.

I HATE Partys!

Posted By:
chilover Lock
chilover
StarStarStarStarStar
no!!!!!!
i wouldn''t even let her know about it and if she comes up to u then tell Karma!!!!!!

I HATE Partys!

Posted By:
Cup Cake1108 Lock
Cup Cake1108
StarStarStarStar
Ummmmmmm, maybe she forgot to invite you. I think that you should still invite her to yours. Try talking to her, I mean she is your friend.

I HATE Partys!

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/29/2005 3:13:52 PM
Author:
One of my friends are having a party tonight and she didn''t invite me!!! I want to invite her to my skating party,but I can''t get over that!

You should invite her. The fact that she''s being mean to you doesn''t give you the reason to be mean to her. Tell her something like "Even though you didn''t invite me to your party, I''ll invite you to mine since your friendship is valuable to me." But, if you don''t want her friendship anymore then don''t inivte her, this will send her the sign that you don''t want her friendship.

I HATE Partys!

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
But first of all, talk to her. There has to be a reason why she didn''t invite you, listen to her patiently.

I HATE Partys!

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
You sound a lot like my friend Megan. Just get over it. Do what your heart tells you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ebola

They won't let me be free

ebola

How to speed up your computer to the best ...

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

latest videos