Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Why me??

Posted By:
chilover Lock
chilover
StarStarStarStarStar
Why do i always make friends with mean ppl at skool!!!!!

My friend ditched me on the bus and i had to walk home alone and she knows i hate being alone!!!!!!! But i know i don''t like her but she could still be nice to me!!!!! and this is the 4th time she has got me mad!!!! But then the next day she blames me and i forgets all about it!!!!!!!

I know i''ve told u ppls about this person!!!!!!!
but give me some tips on making her go away!!!!!!
or atleast tell me wat to do!!!!!!!!!!

Why me??

Posted By:
chilover Lock
chilover
StarStarStarStarStar
bump!!!!

Why me??

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. So you're basically saying you don't want to be her friend anymore?

Why me??

Posted By:
chilover Lock
chilover
StarStarStarStarStar
yea but she''s not allowed to take the bus alone!!!!
and whenever i loose her 4 a day she comes back!!!!!!!!
and she is evil!!!!!!!!!

Why me??

Posted By:
Auby Chick Lock
Auby Chick
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 11/1/2005 3:49:14 PM
Author:
Why do i always make friends with mean ppl at skool!!!!!

My friend ditched me on the bus and i had to walk home alone and she knows i hate being alone!!!!!!! But i know i don''t like her but she could still be nice to me!!!!! and this is the 4th time she has got me mad!!!! But then the next day she blames me and i forgets all about it!!!!!!!

I know i''ve told u ppls about this person!!!!!!!
but give me some tips on making her go away!!!!!!
or atleast tell me wat to do!!!!!!!!!!
Your friend sounds exactly like mine, just tell her you can''t be her friend any more because she is blaming you for stuff you don''t do,and she won''t stop being mean to you.

!@#$%^&*()Yes.......this is my SIGNATURE. Not SIGGY or SIGGIE. Need to go back to 2nd grade do we?
Anyways.....Auby Chick loves you SO much.....if you''re my favorite. WHICH NONE OF YOU ARE. Sorry.
If tomorrow is what you dread, what is there to be hopeful for?
"No Jesus, no peace. Know Jesus, know peace.

Why me??

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
Sorry I'm a little confused. So you want her to go away, but she needs someone to take the bus with and you're that someone?

Why me??

Posted By:
chilover Lock
chilover
StarStarStarStarStar
i''ve tried something kinda like that and it didn''t work!!!!!!!!
she just tells his mom and her mom yells at me!!!!!!!!

Why me??

Posted By:
chilover Lock
chilover
StarStarStarStarStar
well first of all she''ll be all noce to me on the bus but then at skool she always ignores me and i don''t want to take the bus with her but like i said her mom will me!!!!!!

Why me??

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
Well if you don''t want her friendship anymore then just stop talking to her. Don''t tell her that you''re actually going to stop being her friend since she tells her mom and all. So just stop talking to her little by little, like only a hi-and-goodbye friendship. Just say hi when you see her but don''t hang out with her anymore. Be polite and all, like if she was a normal person. I did that with one of my friends because she was backstabbing me and stuff so then I made new friends and I''ve been with those friends for like 4 years now, and I love them!

Why me??

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 11/1/2005 4:16:05 PM
Author:
well first of all she''ll be all noce to me on the bus but then at skool she always ignores me and i don''t want to take the bus with her but like i said her mom will me!!!!!!

Sheesh! Her mom is so rude! If the girl tells her mom then YOU should tell YOUR mom, let''s see who wins now eh? lol.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Is this child abuse?

Rate the signature above you!

speak about the above user

Should Rayman be in Super Smasher Bros 4?

latest videos