Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

please help

Posted By:
led sabbath-l Lock
led sabbath-l
Star
O.K. i have a friend i''ll call him B. anyway Bs unkle and best friend died 6 months ago.he was devestated.he tried to commit sucide twice!but that was 5 months ago.thing is he still is''nt the same.he is always unhappy and is ashamed of being overweight.he said he has a girlfriend but she was''nt at his birthday and he still has''nt let me meet her!another thing is he might be homosexual.out of all my friends he dos''nt like girls.once he told me he got horney looking at a pitcher of led zeppelin!xcoz they''re so great he said)i think he tried to come on to me.i don''t have anything againest homosexuals,xmy uncles gay and we get along great).but if he is gay he might be ashamed of himself and try to comit sucide.what should i do?

please help

Posted By:
-Wind Element--l Lock
-Wind Element--l
StarStarStarStar
Well, your not quite sure about him being homosexual. But I think he needs someone to talk to. Having his uncle die is very devastating and he needs someone to talk to, and that''s you! smile Tell him that you''re there for him no matter what, and that you''re very worried about him because he''s been acting a little different lately. Take a time and sit with him to talk about this. Don''t mention anything about being homosexual though. He might tell you he is or if he''s not. Or he might not touch the subject. He might just be depressed and a little confused, so just give him some time and a friend he can rely on for everything smile

please help

Posted By:
Lavender Whisper Lock
Lavender Whisper
StarStarStar
Tell him it''s not worth commiting suicde over a death, and for the homwsexual, just sit down with him privatly, and ask him so u 2 can talk.

100% Of a freak at school.
100%In love with gothics
10,000%In love with myself!!!

Post Goal-1,000 at least.
Why do guys burb the pledge of allegince?

All of My Screen Names
1.Auby Chick
2.Lavender Whisper
Coming Soon-Lol

Even though I have this avatar, I''m a girl.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cute ;-)

Books You've Read! :)

What book are you currently reading?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

latest videos