Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my bff's bro died

Posted By:
XxGuiTAr_BaBexX-l Lock
XxGuiTAr_BaBexX-l
StarStarStar
my best friend''s brother, who was 16 just got killed. he was hit by a pick up truck when he was crossing the street. she called me the other night and told me that he got hit and that no one was telling her anything. then she called me at like 10:00 at night and told me he was dead. i felt soo bad, even though i didnt kno him and he probably didnt even know my name, i cried the whole night. she was crying too. i havent talked to her for a few days, because i dont kno if i should call her or not. do you think i should? or should i wait until she comes back to school??

Dance, Dance
We''re falling apart to half time
Dance, Dance
And these are the lives you''d love to lead
Dance, this is the way they''d love
If they knew how misery loved me

~FAll OuT BoY

Drop a heart
Break a name

PeAce OuT

~RaCh

my bff's bro died

Posted By:
Jolly Ranchers (yea) Lock
Jolly Ranchers (yea)
StarStarStar
i''m srry to hear that!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
look at the line!!!!!

my bff's bro died

Posted By:
axelandra21494 Lock
axelandra21494
StarStarStarStar
if i were you, i might want to call and tell her you''re there for her. but don''t call and be all, "oh my gosh, i''m sorry. let''s talk about it. was he a cool big brother? bla bla bla..." she might not be ready for that quite yet. it''s going to take her some time.

so...if you were really close friends *and i''m guessing you were because she called YOU when she heard what happened* you might just want to call and tell her you will always be there for her. no matter what. tell her you can talk when ever she wants to. don''t pressure her, but let her know you really care.

if she doesn''t want to really talk about it, just wait until she comes back to school and if someone asks why she wasn''t in school for a while, stick up for her and tell the person to back off.

be her protector and, again, LET HER KNOW SHE HAS YOU AS A FRIEND!!

God Bless,

~~~~Alex~~~~

~If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.
~If all of the GreenDay band jumped off of a cliff, most of the world would do the same thing. If you would rather keep your life, put this in your sig. *not trying to ''diss'' GreenDay, i''m just not obsessed with them like some people*

I like cheese!!!
And nice people!!
And God!!!!!
And cheese!!!

Cause I''m cool like that!
XD
~~~Mean People Suck! *hehehe, sorry*
~~~~~I have friends! *I think, not quite sure actually*
~~~~~~~I like using dot, dot, dots...see?...they''re fun...hehehe... Smile Nose
~~~~~~~~~Please don''t try to confuse me, i can do that on my own, thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~I LOVE DEGRASSI!!!!!! *Ellie rules!!*
~~~~~~~~~~~Don''t interrupt me, i''m being oblivious to the world right now.
~~~~~~~~~The Red Sox rock my Sox!
~

my bff's bro died

Posted By:
Dipp-l Lock
Dipp-l
StarStarStar

There are 2 types of ppl in this situation.Ppl who need comfort and ppl who like to be alone. Me personally at this time would like to be alone. But You have to find out which one she is. To find this out call her and ask her if she is ok and if she wants to talk.If she says no then she is like me she wants to be alone in times like these.

keep up Smile Nose $ $
-

~My friends~

Kampasi
-Wind Element-
tita216
bubles28105
-kimy-rox-
Auby chick
TyeDyeSwirl
Chinadoll2 xmy sis)
sportsgrl71
sLy GuY
Cup Cake1108
Rita180
tinkpink
and somemore....... I think...

my bff's bro died

Posted By:
XxGuiTAr_BaBexX-l Lock
XxGuiTAr_BaBexX-l
StarStarStar
thank u guys soo much <3 <3 <3

Dance, Dance
We''re falling apart to half time
Dance, Dance
And these are the lives you''d love to lead
Dance, this is the way they''d love
If they knew how misery loved me

~FAll OuT BoY

Drop a heart
Break a name

PeAce OuT

~RaCh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos