Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

help me please....

Posted By:
WeeWoo-l Lock
WeeWoo-l
StarStar
Well me and my best friend Nitney arent aloud to talk.I guess i should tell you the story...Well I was spinning hte night at her house and we snuck outside and we were jumping on her trampoline.her brothers locked us out than went to sleep.So we went to this guys house who lives next door to her(his name is Brad).We were just hanging out on his front porch,and this was about 3 o clock in the morning and someone calls the cops on us.We stayed at his house a little while longer than went back to her house.The doors were still locked and we didnt want to wake anyone up cause we knew we would be in trouble,so we got some sleeping bags outta her shed and sletp on the trampoline.Well the neighbors that called the cops called her mom and tlaked to her,and we were at Brads house when this happened.Well her boyfriend calls Brads house,cause her brother who doesnt like brad gave him the number there.He gets Whitney all upset and crying(he was very controllive)and she gets scared cause me and Brad and this other dude that was there, Shane, all stick up for her and shes scard that her boyfriend will get some of his gang members to beat us up.So I tell her boyfriend off cussing him out and all this different stuff,then wen he gets off the phone he calls her mom and tells her mom that im the reason Whitney snuck out and that im a bad influence and a whole bunch of other stuff.
So her mom says that we cant be friends anymore then takes me home.We cried the whole way.Well she gets on the computer and calls me whenever her parents arent there (because she got grounded after this happened).Me and Brad started dating a little while ago.Brad is Whitneys ex boyfriend and she cheated on him with dustin(the controllive one)and he found out about it and broke up with her before she could brake up with him.This was about 3 months ago.She thinks its messed up that im dating Brad because hes her ex but i dont think its messed up.Maybe if the cirxxxstances were different(like he broke up with her to go out with me or somthing like that)then i think it would be messed up.And of course I cant talk to her to ask her why or work somthing out but im afraid,that when i can talk to her, she might make me choose.I dont want to brake up with him and i dont want to lose her friendship.She means the world to me and we even carved our initials into eachother.Me and her can just relate to things.And brad just treats me well and thats somthing ive always wanted outta a guy.Me and him have been friends since Whitney was dating him cause thats when i met him.What do you think i should do,im so confused right now.Please help me!

I like dark colors,I like animals,I wear something black everyday,I mostly listen to rock,punk rock,heavy metal,and rap metal but i like hip hop,r&b,and kelly clarkinson,im a trouble maker,most poeple think im crazy,and ill do anything for my friends,but im not gothic,im not preppy,im not punk or any label you can think of, im just me!

help me please....

Posted By:
princess winner_346812 Lock
princess winner_346812
StarStarStarStar
#1.How long did it take u to type that?
#2.Talk to ur mom and dad.
#3.It is basicly u and ur friend and her bro''s fault.
#4.They should have never locked ya''ll out in the first place
#5.Why didnt ya''ll just get the sleeping bags out in the first place insted of going to Brad''s house and getting ya''ll in more troble and no one would have to call the cops?
I hope i helped

every time i see him my heart goes BOOM BOOM BOOM

help me please....

Posted By:
tina17-l Lock
tina17-l
StarStarStar
i agree with princess winner!

C-YA LATA!

help me please....

Posted By:
bgarza133-l Lock
bgarza133-l
StarStarStar
just go out w/brad anyway and be friends w/ whitney. . . altogeher. forget about the past. u cant change it.. . . but u can change the future! maybe u can beg whitney''s parents to let u two be friends again and then all might be well w/the worldsmile

------------------

*~^~*"I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish." ~Esther 4:16 *~^~*

follow ur heart, it''ll lead the way.

The young man sat alone on the bus and most of the time stared out the window. "I've been in prison for two years. I just got out this morning and I'm going home," he said. He told her,"If they had forgiven him and wanted him to come back home, they could tie a white ribbon on the old apple tree that stood in the front yard. And if they had not, he would stay on the bus, leave town and be out of their lives forever. After hearing the man's story, she gently touched the young man's shoulder and choking back tears said, "Look! Oh look! The whole tree is covered with white ribbons." This is my favorite story, called the signal, by alice gray.

there r some things that were not meant to b so u just gotta except that.
"Courage is like a muscle stremngthened by it''s use

help me please....

Posted By:
WeeWoo-l Lock
WeeWoo-l
StarStar
well i got to talk to whiteny and shes not mad at me but i still dont know when we can talk again

I like dark colors,I like animals,I wear something black everyday,I mostly listen to rock,punk rock,heavy metal,and rap metal but i like hip hop,r&b,and kelly clarkinson,im a trouble maker,most poeple think im crazy,and ill do anything for my friends,but im not gothic,im not preppy,im not punk or any label you can think of, im just me!

help me please....

Posted By:
bgarza133-l Lock
bgarza133-l
StarStarStar
thats good

------------------

*~^~*"I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish." ~Esther 4:16 *~^~*

follow ur heart, it''ll lead the way.

The young man sat alone on the bus and most of the time stared out the window. "I've been in prison for two years. I just got out this morning and I'm going home," he said. He told her,"If they had forgiven him and wanted him to come back home, they could tie a white ribbon on the old apple tree that stood in the front yard. And if they had not, he would stay on the bus, leave town and be out of their lives forever. After hearing the man's story, she gently touched the young man's shoulder and choking back tears said, "Look! Oh look! The whole tree is covered with white ribbons." This is my favorite story, called the signal, by alice gray.

there r some things that were not meant to b so u just gotta except that.
"Courage is like a muscle stremngthened by it''s use

help me please....

Posted By:
princess121 Lock
princess121
StarStarStarStar
WELL U GOT A PROB.

PEACE OUT ATOWN DOWN!
don''t hate the player hate the game!
scream tour 4 here I come
Iam so spoiled it''s ashamed!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Fault in our stars: yay or nay?

last one 2 post wins

Spanish!

Spanish!

latest videos