Back left
Back right
Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

My best friend recently tried 2 commit suicide. I''m the only one she has told though. she tried 2 slit her throat with a knife. her parents never found out bout it. last year she started slitting her wrists. she has scars all over her arms. does any1 have any advice on how i can help her???? PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

Maybe try to comfort her. Hang out with her more often than you usually do. Try to make her happy. If she''s trying to commit suicide, she may be going through depression. Make her happy. Tell her jokes. Try to do anything that might make a smile on her face.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
i dont care how wrong it may feel, but you NEED to tell her parents ASAP even if she has told you not to. she might be mad at first, but sooner or later she will come around. message me if somthing else happens.

minecraft_girl457

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Try to ask her why.. Tell her whoever or whatever caused it is an ##### and she is much better than that!

Swagger Bagger

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
guys guys guys
before this forum sets off into many posts, can I just say that this post is from 7 years ago, and the users accounts are locked.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity