Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

suicide

Posted By:
GreenDayGirrly Lock
GreenDayGirrly
Star
My best friend recently tried 2 commit suicide. I''m the only one she has told though. she tried 2 slit her throat with a knife. her parents never found out bout it. last year she started slitting her wrists. she has scars all over her arms. does any1 have any advice on how i can help her???? PLEASE RESPOND!!!

suicide

Posted By:
Freedom2006 Lock
Freedom2006
Star
Maybe try to comfort her. Hang out with her more often than you usually do. Try to make her happy. If she''s trying to commit suicide, she may be going through depression. Make her happy. Tell her jokes. Try to do anything that might make a smile on her face.

suicide

Posted By:
minecraft_girl457
minecraft_girl457
Star
i dont care how wrong it may feel, but you NEED to tell her parents ASAP even if she has told you not to. she might be mad at first, but sooner or later she will come around. message me if somthing else happens.

minecraft_girl457

suicide

Posted By:
maddielove33
maddielove33
StarStarStar
Try to ask her why.. Tell her whoever or whatever caused it is an ##### and she is much better than that!

Swagger Bagger

suicide

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
guys guys guys
before this forum sets off into many posts, can I just say that this post is from 7 years ago, and the users accounts are locked.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos